Scillonia was raided / Mods please lock.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Scillonia was raided / Mods please lock.

Postby altman » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 am

Scillonia is a little place with a palisade and two circular gardens, just NNW of Pandemonium. The village claim is new, the houses aren't. One ram was seen and demolished, but then circumstances forced an absence long enought to permit a second, successful attempt, and the SW cornerpost was demolished yesterday.

Nothing of value was lost, unless you like cheese. There was quite a lot of cheese, but alas, not any more. They didn't kill the cows though, so if anyone in the neighborhood wants a cow with q60 milk, come and help yourself* and save me having to make a decision about what to do with the place.

Scents lead W and SE; this is really a ragecrash thread rather than anything interesting or a help request - apparently my computer has an overactive sense of smell, because even once tracking is turned back off, a bag full of scents is currently causing me to lag out after approximately 3 minutes of online time. This is not fun.

[* Helping yourself to cows may require a palibasher or another ram. Or just shoot them....]

Following the destruction of the first ram, a runestone was left with a HS on it. The owner of this HS has since been kinned by someone in a bearcape and necro robe (which fits with someone who would be ramming a palisade, I suppose), by the name of 'angrytucky'. As there are other people who have recently been given this HS, it could entirely innocently be my neighbour's new mining alt or something - if so, PM me from an account I might recognise. If not, dude, that's a silly name. Chill out. What's to be angry about?
Last edited by altman on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
altman

Re: Scillonia was raided / who is angrytucky?

Postby Zou » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 am

A certain group of people I know stole a bunch of cheese, but they raided a bunch of RUA places.
hullo, this is bawhopp
Zou

Postby dagrimreefah » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 pm

You can't shoot tamed cows....
dagrimreefah

Postby killette2 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:You can't shoot tamed cows....

This is correct. Tamed cows have force-fields which immediately deflects any ranged damage. If you want to kill a tamed cow you have to rip out it's guts up close and personal.
killette2

Postby altman » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Zou wrote:A certain group of people I know stole a bunch of cheese, but they raided a bunch of RUA places.

I'm pretty sure there are some groups of people who, although also considering 'being owned by the RUA' as a reason to raid a place, would consider 'having obvious cheese production behind a palisade' to be an equally good reason to raid. IDK if these are the same people that you know. I also don't think the people I'm thinking of would need to build a ram, and they wouldn't need to go stealing a q42 bronze sword either. But anyway.
dagrimreefah wrote:You can't shoot tamed cows....

That makes sense. I'm not sure why I didn't know this already.

... anyone want some cows?
altman

Postby jdesarno » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 am

hmm who would steal cheese probaly rat men or mole people but who knows is cheese that valuble to steal?
jdesarno

Postby breadbocks » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 am

Yes, very. It provides amazing stats q for q compared to anything else (Stilton gives 100 CHA) and is time consuming to make.
breadbocks

Postby jdesarno » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 pm

sht i heard people force feed you cheese just to get you buffed its realy that f***in valuble
jdesarno

Postby altman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Cheese has been labelled a "high-risk food" because it is the most stolen food item across the globe. So there. Pointless comments in pointless thread are pointless. Mods please lock?
altman

Return to In Congress Assembled