Hidden Place has been Defeated -Painhertz alt dead

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Hidden Place has been attacked - The attackers are defea

Postby kohg » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 am

goodyman8 wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:
FYI - They came back and rolled me :)

since my english isnt that good...
care for a more detailed explanation or something? :roll:

have you ever ate a taco?
kohg

Postby goodyman8 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:31 pm

kohg wrote:
goodyman8 wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:

have you ever ate a taco?

not really into taco's <_<
goodyman8

Re: Hidden Place has been Defeated -Painhertz alt dead

Postby kaizokuroof » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:36 pm

goodyman8 wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:
goodyman8 wrote:combat sounds so fun D: .
i wonder when ill be able to fight someone ._. .
on topic:
hats off to the guy who defeated the attackers.

It's all on the first page, but I quoted it for just in case you missed it :p

kaizokuroof wrote:Image

TL;DR:
The Mighty Hidden Place was attacked today, our walls bashed down presumely from Pali basher, one of our Rangers was murdered. Our mighty Chieftain Artyom also slain on the battlefield - What a way to go.

Long Version:

Here I am, doing my daily Chieftain dutuies, making banners and studying curious until... all of a sudden in village chat "Help, I'm being attacked" - I rush through the Xroads to Hidden Place centre, there my friend is beging brutally murdered.

I attempt to agro the attacker, with punch - however being in panic mode I misclick and punch my friend - Just as he is Ko'd - Idiot I curse myself, I then agro the attacker as he hit's my friend and imotalizes him foever with death.

I cringe, but open with a dash, I can tell this will be an even fight, I gain 10 IP, I charge my attack and hit him with punch, his defence bar wavers - we struggle for a bit, but I manage to get caught on bloodlust. He damages me, the fight slowly turns in his favor. "shit, I am dying, I have to do something fast" I think to myself, I run inside and go into the cellar - The attacker follows. again I think, this guy is an idiot, I run up the cellar and trap him in there - loose agro and teleport home.

I gather my health back (about 5 mins I'm at 50 SHP) - I know I can beat him, so teleport back to HP, engadge him, this time more confident and calm, I roll him. He starts to run, I chase him until he hits his village where I knock him out.

at the close X roads, a guy with a B12 jumps out, I steal his Q 117 thanes and all good loot/excluding his merch robe and high tail it out of there (I freaked).

I drop all the loot at the village again, I gain a little more str and put my Rboots on. I teleport back to HP prayign that there won't be more then one - But I am the Mighty Chieftain Artyom, I have to defend my village - there he is, the guy with the B12 - We talk for a brief moment, he demands his firnds loot - I demand his blood. I agro him with dash and begin to build IP, we fight with each other a little bit, but clearly this guys skill is outmached by Artyom's. I Knock him out, and attempt to finish things with valorus - It doesn't kill him :/ so I slowly jump punch him to death.

thanks for the look, but please don't threaten me with "I know Ainran" - Fuck you, you attacked us and we beat you down. Enjoy death, the mighty Artyom will accept his fate and Fight Ainran to the death to.

I will post more pictures later and explain anything people might want to know - I would prefer not to continue the bloodshed but if need be....

--------------

After finishing our brickwall else where and alt vaulting loot I began hunting the bastard that killed my friend, I teleported to HP, checked the scents and they pointed West roughly, so I head off with my SS in hand. 3 secs later I see a guy in Dhelm, we both agro, again I charge in with dash, affraid that this will be it. Another person steps in, he calls thunder. I ask for a 1v1 and call him a pussy, fully knowing this is the end. More Dhelms, thats 3 now and another and another - 5 Of them calling down the thunder, he punches - 50% defence gone, ouch I truely am boned - He hits me again, this time breaking all my defence as I am helplessly stuck in oak/slide - My attack bar runs out and he valorus strikes/stings (can't remember) me and I fall - I think it only knocked me out so I at least didn't get one hit.

In then end, I had about 80 attribute stats in Agi/Str/Con all base. I had 216 UAC and 255 melee and was full Change/peaceful. To all you new people out there, you can still hold your own, don't give up the evil oppresors will one day be defeated!

----------

UPDATED TITLE SAVE CONFUSION :)
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby bmjclark » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Better explanation - the OP was pallibashed by painhertz, after pain got in, he killed one of the OP's friends, the OP came out fought pain and lost and fled into his house. Came out the second time and beat painhertz this time, pain ran for a nearby port where his alt jumped out as his main was knocked to the ground and his possessions stolen. Pain chased the OP with his alt and lost the fight to him and died.

Pain told us (ainran) what happened as he was dying. We rushed across a supergrid, running and swimming, to reach where pain was. We found scents and the perp was offline (probably posting this thread). So we set off for his HF. A few minutes in, we noticed the perp was online, we returned to his camp to track him, i saw him first and aggro'd him, and we began to fight. The rest of ainran arrived but let him and i 1v1.

After the OP was dead, we set out searching for painhertz stolen items, we tracked to the village of Brevik. We palibashed in and killed everyone and got his gear returned, and despite agreeing not to kill him if he returned the gear, we killed the person we were holding "hostage". Painhertz skipped away happily with his gear.

-The end =p

Edit - ninja'd =p
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby kaizokuroof » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

bmjclark wrote:Better explanation - the OP was pallibashed by painhertz, after pain got in, he killed one of the OP's friends, the OP came out fought pain and lost and fled into his house. Came out the second time and beat painhertz this time, pain ran for a nearby port where his alt jumped out as his main was knocked to the ground and his possessions stolen. Pain chased the OP with his alt and lost the fight to him and died.

Pain told us (ainran) what happened as he was dying. We rushed across a supergrid, running and swimming, to reach where pain was. We found scents and the perp was offline (probably posting this thread). So we set off for his HF. A few minutes in, we noticed the perp was online, we returned to his camp to track him, i saw him first and aggro'd him, and we began to fight. The rest of ainran arrived but let him and i 1v1.

After the OP was dead, we set out searching for painhertz stolen items, we tracked to the village of Brevik. We palibashed in and killed everyone and got his gear returned, and despite agreeing not to kill him if he returned the gear, we killed the person we were holding "hostage". Painhertz skipped away happily with his gear.

-The end =p

Edit - ninja'd =p

Why thank you, I have updated first page :P
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby strpk0 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:painhertz, soon we will kill you again to read your nonsense on the forum. when you forgot to put the fire at its Maine and * playername * called and killed you, it was fun. Only an idiot like you inherited from his bunker. you're too stupid and sloppy, you'll have a lot of die of their stupidity and arrogance. Congratulations aynran with stunning raid on AD, where they were 2 cases of clover. great loot. I think it was revenge for the main of noob painhertz just unfortunate.

Oh I lol'd.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby snakkez » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm

RJT wrote:Fun.

poor boar.
"-Are you a ranger?
-No, why are you asking?
-Cause' if you were a ranger, I would stick your classy bow in your ass in a blink of an eye"
snakkez

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled