Mytishi raided again.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mytishi raided again.

Postby ramones » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

U cannot kill someone without scents while he is offline. Except if you are jorbus erectus.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Rommer50 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Flordeliza wrote:im perplexed, HOW can you kill a hearthling who is offline and has done no crimes? can u kill by using summon gathered from other crimes and use it to any random hf? or is it possible?

He didn't kill my alt off line. I had just got online with him and they showed up a few min. later, we talked a few seconds and then he killed my alt. Then Hodoo went to Mytishi to challenge him and Hodoo lost the fight. After the fight Hodoo and him (Portgas) talked awhile and he gave Hodoo stuff back to him. So when it was over Hodoo was killed again, my miner alt was killed again and Portgas got Mytishi back.

As for as you guys at Stinking Sands go. I might not play as much but I'm not going to be forced to quit from a bunch of ass holes like you. Although I almost did quit after you took all those brick. Do you know how long that took to make all those brick and the metal by myself.
Rommer50

Postby kohg » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:14 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:No, I did not lose protection. She consistently kept the whole fight without falling below 50% as long as you have not started to surround me. no impact on me has passed. I had a 320 ua

Thing is we never surrounded you. Both of you went on to attack my partner while he ran towards me, Portgas stayed with him, and you came to me. Once i hit you for about 30 or somethin dmg you ran off. Then i went over to help my buddy and we killed portgas. For someone with 320 ua you're def bar went out way to quickly and you didn't even manage to take half of my defense.
kohg

Postby Hodoo » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Rommer50 wrote:Hodoo went to Mytishi to challenge him and Hodoo lost the fight. After the fight Hodoo and him (Portgas) talked awhile and he gave Hodoo stuff back to him. So when it was over Hodoo was killed again, my miner alt was killed again and Portgas got Mytishi back.

It was quite a battle, wasn't it? :D Wish I had've recorded it
Hodoo

Postby Rommer50 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Hodoo wrote:It was quite a battle, wasn't it? :D Wish I had've recorded it

Yes it was an epic battle. lol... It is to bad one of us didn't think about recording it.. I should have recorded back when Batman killed my main and my alt. we could have compared Portgas and Batman to see who did it better.
Rommer50

Postby Valten21 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:42 pm

I dig your style Koqh.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled