Mytishi raided again.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Mytishi raided again.

Postby Rommer50 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:30 pm

I don't know who the dumb asses were that felt the need to bust the brick wall and get into the Island. Don't you dumb asses read the forums. I posted that we were hit again by those assholes from sinking sands again. They took everything that was worth taking. There is nothing left at Mytishi or the other place we have. All that is left is a couple sheep and cows. My buddy Hodoo more or less quit playing because of stinking sands. I don't play much anymore. All I do is get on check the places out and feed the animals. I don't do any exploring anymore because of stinking sands. I did see the other day that some dumb ass busted my pali at my other place and took 2 sheep. I'm sure that was worth wasting your time over because there is nothing left worth taking from there either. Anyway I hope you enjoyed yourselves.
Rommer50

Re: Mytishi raided again.

Postby Sarchi » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Short answer: for the lulz.
Sarchi

Postby joojoo1975 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Rommer50 wrote:I don't know who the dumb asses were that felt the need to bust the brick wall and get into the Island. Don't you dumb asses read the forums. I posted that we were hit again by those assholes from sinking sands again. They took everything that was worth taking. There is nothing left at Mytishi or the other place we have. All that is left is a couple sheep and cows. My buddy Hodoo more or less quit playing because of stinking sands. I don't play much anymore. All I do is get on check the places out and feed the animals. I don't do any exploring anymore because of stinking sands. I did see the other day that some dumb ass busted my pali at my other place and took 2 sheep. I'm sure that was worth wasting your time over because there is nothing left worth taking from there either. Anyway I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Barring the heat from the ragefire(though m8 i understand why you rage) these posts are becoming the norm.

disagree?
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby Portgas » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Mytishi...home, sweet home.
Portgas

Postby deadlyhabit » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 am

:| was waiting for the idol there to die so we could take it over, got the keys for it afterall

but i guess rommer wins the no lifing contest since i already quit and hes still logging on and getting authority like a fag

meh who cares about backup HV anyways, main one is 10x better
deadlyhabit

Postby Portgas » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Dont touch my vill, or i kill u :ugeek:
Portgas

Postby Rommer50 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Sorry, we are trying to hang on to your vil Portgas but it just keeps getting harder doing it by myself.
Rommer50

Postby deadlyhabit » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Rommer50 wrote:Sorry, we are trying to hang on to your vil Portgas but it just keeps getting harder doing it by myself.

why dont u just quit already :| this game is not even good and all u friends quit,all u towns raided, all u accounts killed

srsly wat is wrong with u

u made 4k bricks and then got looted, why on earth do u still bother
deadlyhabit

Postby Frddyk4 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:07 am

be glad your not at my place. i jsut got raided 4 times. LOL
Frddyk4

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:57 am

deadlyhabit wrote:
Rommer50 wrote:Sorry, we are trying to hang on to your vil Portgas but it just keeps getting harder doing it by myself.

why dont u just quit already :| this game is not even good and all u friends quit,all u towns raided, all u accounts killed

srsly wat is wrong with u

u made 4k bricks and then got looted, why on earth do u still bother

It's called persistence.
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled