Mytishi raided again.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mytishi raided again.

Postby kohg » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm

actually its called playing HnH.
kohg

Postby Rommer50 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Well we lost the Island of Mytishi. Someone broke in again and killed my miner alt I had there. He destoyed the village idol. We ask him who he was and he wouldn't tell us his name. All he said was he had the Island before Portgas. We tried to take care of it and we had it longer than I thought we would. So goodbye to Mytishi we will miss it..
Rommer50

Postby DracoSoul » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:24 pm

deadlyhabit wrote:
Rommer50 wrote:Sorry, we are trying to hang on to your vil Portgas but it just keeps getting harder doing it by myself.

why dont u just quit already :| this game is not even good and all u friends quit,all u towns raided, all u accounts killed

srsly wat is wrong with u

u made 4k bricks and then got looted, why on earth do u still bother

I think the game is pretty good. :)
see that nigga turnin
feel that bullet burnin
now that nigga learnin
DracoSoul

Postby Mopstar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Rommer50 wrote:Well we lost the Island of Mytishi. Someone broke in again and killed my miner alt I had there. He destoyed the village idol. We ask him who he was and he wouldn't tell us his name. All he said was he had the Island before Portgas. We tried to take care of it and we had it longer than I thought we would. So goodbye to Mytishi we will miss it..

Haw I think I have traded many times with him(or her)if he was there before portgas
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby slipper » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:24 pm

deadlyhabit wrote::| was waiting for the idol there to die so we could take it over, got the keys for it afterall

but i guess rommer wins the no lifing contest since i already quit and hes still logging on and getting authority like a fag

meh who cares about backup HV anyways, main one is 10x better

You can destroy it with a ram. :)
slipper

Postby rilodoppelori » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Portgas built Mytishi. I personally helped him build a brick wall and I remember how English players were aching at the forum, asking for fast raid Mytischi before the construction of the wall
I will not say who they are captured, but I do not advise trying to take them back
rilodoppelori

Postby Mopstar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:55 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:Portgas built Mytishi. I personally helped him build a brick wall and I remember how English players were aching at the forum, asking for fast raid Mytischi before the construction of the wall
I will not say who they are captured, but I do not advise trying to take them back

Probably because you robbed every one around ye no?
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby kohg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 pm

I still remember when me and Mop let you fools live, after you've been harassing noobs for the first week. A mistake which would later we pay for. Nevertheless it was funnier and quite enjoyable watching you pricks slowly fade away after a pathetic attempt on my village.

If you folks return to Mystfuckishi i might just bother to start playign again.
kohg

Postby Rommer50 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

kohg wrote:If you folks return to Mystfuckishi i might just bother to start playign again.

Well, I guess you should start plaing again because they have taken the island.
Rommer50

Postby Serebro » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

kohq, go to play plz, need revenge for my char :)
Serebro

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled