Mytishi raided again.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mytishi raided again.

Postby Mopstar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Serebro wrote:kohq, go to play plz, need revenge for my char :)

were you the guy who tried to get a cheap hit by attacking them while we were finishing the wall?
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby Serebro » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Yes, it was me(Im Portgas). Guy who run from Slipgate was rilodoppelori.
Serebro

Postby kohg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:38 pm

well, now im confused. Who is this pepperoni guy after all?
kohg

Postby Hodoo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Serebro is Portgas. He took back Mytishi. Killed my main and Rommer's mining alt. Idk who pepperoni is.
Hodoo

Postby deadlyhabit » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

maybe Ill come back with my key after they settle down there
deadlyhabit

Postby rilodoppelori » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:46 pm

kohg wrote:well, now im confused. Who is this pepperoni guy after all?

its me, Maaaario. you had a good defense in the battle 2 vs 2. we lost because of that they had made a tactical mistake by going there alone. everyone else was asleep. we had the information that you have very few fighters and all less than 200 ua. I ran away when you started to surround me. the only correct solution to this situation
rilodoppelori

Postby Mopstar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:

its me, Maaaario. you had a good defense in the battle 2 vs 2. we lost because of that they had made a tactical mistake by going there alone. everyone else was asleep. we had the information that you have very few fighters and all less than 200 ua. I ran away when you started to surround me. the only correct solution to this situation

guess that was some pretty shit info
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby kohg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:

So you're the one that got away? Ill tell you now the only reason you lived was couse i mispressed a key and flexxed instead of punching. And if i recall correctly u starting running the minute i broke your defense. Then we did portgas, who when trying to escape, bumped into me, flexxing you.
By that time i had a few more than 200ua.

With that being said, we had been waiting you guys for some time (we knew you guys were goin to attack us on that weekend), thats why we started building the brickwall, which we finished that same day.
kohg

Postby rilodoppelori » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 am

kohg wrote:
rilodoppelori wrote:

So you're the one that got away? Ill tell you now the only reason you lived was couse i mispressed a key and flexxed instead of punching. And if i recall correctly u starting running the minute i broke your defense. Then we did portgas, who when trying to escape, bumped into me, flexxing you.
By that time i had a few more than 200ua.

With that being said, we had been waiting you guys for some time (we knew you guys were goin to attack us on that weekend), thats why we started building the brickwall, which we finished that same day.

No, I did not lose protection. She consistently kept the whole fight without falling below 50% as long as you have not started to surround me. no impact on me has passed. I had a 320 ua
rilodoppelori

Postby Flordeliza » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 am

Rommer50 wrote:Well we lost the Island of Mytishi. Someone broke in again and killed my miner alt I had there. He destoyed the village idol. We ask him who he was and he wouldn't tell us his name. All he said was he had the Island before Portgas. We tried to take care of it and we had it longer than I thought we would. So goodbye to Mytishi we will miss it..

im perplexed,

HOW can you kill a hearthling who is offline and has done no crimes?
can u kill by using summon gathered from other crimes and use it to any random hf?
or is it possible?
Flordeliza

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled