Fort Broholm Raided

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Fort Broholm Raided

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 am

TL;DR Logged in to find myself dead, that isnt so unusual for me so I logged an alt and nearly everything was destroyed. 2 casualty's. Gorkiork (gork_for_war on teh forums) and Me. (and a fresh spawn alt)

Longer story; log in, im dead, etc. log in my alt who was mining with my main when I logged an hour or two before, no body where I died so it wasnt a buggy log out.
hearth him- wall bashed, non vaulted valuables gone, one fresh spawn alt dead, one gork dead, one me dead. near everything destroyed.

spot the alt of a fellow villager doing what i am, assessing the damage. we post on the bro forums, i post on here.

Not sure what caused us to be bashed, they dont leave scents, and ive only left a few trespass to track a theft, though i have a fair few upstairs in one of the houses when I was practising with an alt.

Guess that taught us to build the wall faster, and to think we were only 200 or so bricks away.

Anywho, GG fags, we will live, you missed out on catching a silver alt chasing rabbits to give foxes by a very short amount of time. Next time why not man up and fight me online, As soon as this is posted I'm raising that char and coming after you, I dont care about your vault, I will camp, and I will fight. But when the time comes why not be a man and fight me one on one, or heck, i'll settle for me being online pussy. enjoy our shitty loot, the only good thing you could possibly have gotten was 2 pearls :lol:

i'd ask for rangers but it will only lead to a vault, and we no longer have anything to pay you with, (that silver i mentioned is on someone elses alt vault while he forges it)

shit, ATT: SCRUFFY: dont bother with that silver now, i'll need it to buy wrought to finish the bwall, and other things we have lost.

in 20 min the h.s to re kin will be Racoon22

we wont *need* anyones help, but its not liek we would reject it, im trying to say it would be appreciated if your bored enough to help.

enjoy the rest of you characters life whoever you are, because even if it takes me weeks, months, years, or 3 more worlds, I will kill you.

MagicManICT wrote:Give it time. There's little enough land that SOMEONE is going to come bashing through your door looking for resources if they think a node might be there.

I blame this on you ;)

RIP Gorkiork, who has never commited a wrong, and made us awesome silks. :cry:

IMAGES

Coolio's. I woulnt care if you had just got me and my house, but these people never did anthing wrong. so yah, I'll kill you, just wait. preferably outside your bitch vault.

but most importantly always remember to
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Re: Fort Broholm Raided

Postby kohg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

mop and melvin/mervin(?) still around?
kohg

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 am

Ye, Mervin had no scents so he's still alive and probs going to pass out when he logs back on. buthopefully he will continue to hold us together with the though of more of his delicious pies.

and mop survived but dosn't log on to much due to irl :|
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby rilodoppelori » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Now I know who has collected all pepacular flotsam on my rivers.
now need find who collects bells from my swamps
rilodoppelori

Postby ninja_yodeler » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 pm

I assure you, we didn't take your pepacular flotsams, however no rivers near us are claimed so fuck off :)
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby rilodoppelori » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 pm

I do not need claim river to call her own. enough to be able to punish those who collect them from curiosities and mussels.
rilodoppelori

Postby painhertz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:I do not need claim river to call her own. enough to be able to punish those who collect them from curiosities and mussels.

No one is impressed with you. :( Sorry.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby ramones » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 pm

rilodoppelori wrote:I do not need claim river to call her own. enough to be able to punish those who collect them from curiosities and mussels.

Whole world is yours, Master!
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby rilodoppelori » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 pm

painhertz wrote:

No one is impressed with you. :( Sorry.

I do not have respect for the noob, who forgets to put the fires after the raid and dies like a fly
rilodoppelori

Postby painhertz » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Nope still not impressed. Try again. (Also, that forgetting to make a hearth fire shit is only valid for so long.) lol
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled