No name's raided.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: No name's raided.

Postby CinderHeart » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:04 pm

EDIT:

Ajani wrote:I kill with impunity, everything in my path dies, it sucks you and your friends died. But, if you came after me without at least training and decent UA/MC/MM and skills, i would mercilessly slaughter you, your friends, family, everyone you ever cared for, your houses, your crops, there would not be a trace of you, cause id destroy your skeletons too. but good luck with your revenge.

RE: Bitches and whores don't know about my knowledge on Ainran's inhabitant count 8-)
Last edited by CinderHeart on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby DracoSoul » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:25 pm

CinderHeart wrote:Bitches and whores don't know about my knowledge on Ainran's inhabitant count 8-)

um

okay?
see that nigga turnin
feel that bullet burnin
now that nigga learnin
DracoSoul

Postby Valten21 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Who are you... Cinderheart?
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby CinderHeart » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Valten21 wrote:Who are you... Cinderheart?

Just a person who is illiterate and can't read ;-; thought this guy was some sorta Ainran wannabe.

Ajani wrote:I kill with impunity, everything in my path dies, it sucks you and your friends died. But, if you came after me without at least training and decent UA/MC/MM and skills, i would mercilessly slaughter you, your friends, family, everyone you ever cared for, your houses, your crops, there would not be a trace of you, cause id destroy your skeletons too. but good luck with your revenge.
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby RJT » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:53 pm

bmjclark wrote:Who are you =s
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled