"Black Epsilon" got raided. Any vigilantes?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: "Black Epsilon" got raided. Any vigilantes?

Postby rozn » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 am

I thought the whole point of getting into the game was to get out of the real life ;)

Haven and Hearth Forums. Expect the Unexpected. We got it all, drunk men, red necks, perverts, sexual offenders, drug addicts, etc.. xD
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Potjeh » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 am

I carried my whole wounded platoon on my back through a minefield and shot down three fighter jets with a handgun while doing it. But that's pretty standard shit here in Bosnia so I didn't think to brag about it before.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby Valten21 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:42 am

Please, for the love of my guilty concious stop giving me food with your mains and a set of keys :(
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby painhertz » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:27 am

"drunk men, red necks, perverts, sexual offenders, drug addicts"\

I AM NOT a drug addict, dammit. :(
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Swarm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Avu wrote:No they're more than likely just faggots there too. In the society constrained world they'll probably just lie and asskiss so they get a promotion instead of a more hard working coworker, they may key the paint on the neighbors new car, they would probably through a brick at a shops window after their favorite team won/lost and a mob forms, copy the answers at an exam from the nerd he makes fun of during breaks. It obviously matters how much power the douchebag really has the more it does the more he can get away with.

All of my hate for people that lie and asskiss instead of working hard, AND for those that bully nerds and ask them for help later on (seeing I was in that position before I got into boxing, now I don't take shit even from my older brother let alone some asshole I'm in class with)
Even remotely being related to one of those shits-for-brains makes me lose will for following the "PK trend"
From this point onward, instead of killing newbies I'll help them out as much as I can, be it with advice or assistance, I'll arrange a meeting with Mvpeh and perhaps team up or something if he's up for it.
ALL HAIL AVU AND HIS GLORIOUS MAXED OUT SPEECH SKILL
Swarm

Postby WarpedWiseMan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Potjeh wrote:I carried my whole wounded platoon on my back through a minefield and shot down three fighter jets with a handgun while doing it. But that's pretty standard shit here in Bosnia so I didn't think to brag about it before.

I was witness to this. Potjeh used his dick as a literal meatshield then he bludgeoned a man to death with it.

In real life I'm Batman. On Saturday nights I run along the Chicago rooftops and fight crime. My butler, Alfred, tells me I'm wasting my time but I know I make the city a safer place. I am Chicago's Dark Knight in the dark night.

And one time I totally did it with some chick in a Cat costume. Can you imagine that? A CAT COSTUME? ...some people...
btaylor wrote:I have learned that the game doesn't follow the principles of mathematics. If you want something and the game is in a good mood you can get it, whatever it is. More often than not, however, the game wants you to die.

WarpedWiseMan

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled