Ninja death

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ninja death

Postby bmjclark » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:19 am

A raider has to go through the issues of ramming / bubbling a ram and organizing how they're gonna get into a place. A fighter just...kills people
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Re: We all love burgingham

Postby xXGhostxX » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:24 am

kaizokuroof wrote:
Onionfighter wrote:
kaizokuroof wrote:A pro raider that can't fight.... right. :?

I was a much better raider than fighter. They are related, but there are also some separate skills and there are different roles a person can take.

So am I wrong to assume a raider has direct contact aggresive contact with another player, what if that player can fight and chooses to stand and fight? Is that not fighting? A raider not only kills people but destroy's everything too?

Where as a fighter just fights?

Please explain yourself further, I don't understand how they are separate skills :?

Not exactly...
The way I see it is, raiding and fighting is two different things. Not as much, just fighting plays a role in raiding, if your lucky.
Raiding =when you raid a village and rob, destroy everything.
Fighting= when you raid a village and you get opposition(rare apparently :( ).
A person can be good at raiding(all of the above), but fighting not so much.
xXGhostxX

Re: Ninja death

Postby Valten21 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:42 am

You can't say Burgingham isn't a good raider, when he organized a few raids this world with large numbers of people against well established RUA villages.

What a shitty raider he is :roll:
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Re: We all hate burgingham

Postby kaizokuroof » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am

xXGhostxX wrote:Not exactly...
The way I see it is, raiding and fighting is two different things. Not as much, just fighting plays a role in raiding, if your lucky.
Raiding =when you raid a village and rob, destroy everything.
Fighting= when you raid a village and you get opposition(rare apparently :( ).
A person can be good at raiding(all of the above), but fighting not so much.

I'm not so sure, when you raid people your intent is to kill/fight/break all their shit - Sure most people don't fight, or maybe throw 1 punch and run, but raiding will still result in some sort of fight, be it one sided or two sided if the one on the reciving end of the raid chooses to fight.

While I see now that they are seperate, raiding directly involves fighting so saying that your are good at raiding but not good at fighting makes you a shit raider... You only raid noobs who can't fight :)

Valten21 wrote:You can't say Burgingham isn't a good raider, when he organized a few raids this world with large numbers of people against well established RUA villages.

What a shitty raider he is :roll:

Fantastic, he set up some raids but that still does not make him a good raider :) I digress, this thread is about a fucking NINJA dying, not some has been that has now "quit" but still visits the forums.. :roll: Move along people.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled