Ninja death

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Ninja death

Postby dagrimreefah » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 am

For your entertainment.

Tending the crops when a villager urgently requested help, as he was being chased by Nao who thought he was a villager from another village. Logged onto my main, we gave chase, talking shit (as is customary XD) back and forth. I gott IP loaded, chasing him with the punch (at this point i had no idea it was Ainran or i wouldn't of have fallen into this trap :S), then i hit him for 200 dmg or something not sure. Then there was Jordan Clark. I struggled to decide who to attack with such low stamina, Clark or Nao. That indecisiveness got me killed a little faster, with a 1400+ dmg sting XD
ASS.JPG
ASS.JPG (102.74 KiB) Viewed 2022 times

What happened after they walked away from my bloated and beaten corpse:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZpsGqoLrt0
dagrimreefah

Re: Ninja death

Postby Valten21 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 am

The original person to be attacked. Also, nice job standing up and fighting, you are like.. the 3rd person in over a month.
Last edited by Valten21 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby bmjclark » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:37 am

1700 dmg thank you very much :D. Still sitting in my house regenning my shp from npng'ing you :P
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby NaoWhut » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:38 am

you punched me for like 60 o.O

was almost wishing i was on kefka.. but
then i wouldn't have gotten to bring JC
and Valten along to kill you two =p

Nice job fighting back by the way, that
was pretty cool of you =D

However your nooby friend... can suck it
Last edited by NaoWhut on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby Sarchi » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 am

bmjclark wrote:1700 dmg thank you very much :D. Still sitting in my house regenning my shp from npng'ing you :P

Feed the unicorn.

Grats OP.
Sarchi

Postby kaizokuroof » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:23 am

Much love for OP - You will live on in everyone's memories!!!! A ninja never dies! PM me and you can come live with me, Brevik will rise even stronger to defeat the evil oppresors!!!! DEATH TO THE AINRAN!
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby bmjclark » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:34 am

Ainran will dispose of all opposition, we welcome the challenge. LONG LIVE AINRAN
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby kakandaville » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 am

Let the loads of shit come onto your heads Ainran. Peace and love 8-)
kakandaville

Postby xXGhostxX » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:11 am

Good shit man. Maybe this will encourage people to stand and fight more often. If you going to die, at least die in honor. Nice job (
xXGhostxX

Postby burgingham » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:37 am

Actually if you know how to run it is the better thing to do especially against these guys. I know they are good at running too, but still the game encourages fleeing if you know how to do it.

I am fairly certain if I got caught like that my chances would be a lot better in a chase than to try and beat several guys. That said I never actually was in the situation of being the one chased in over 2 years of playing, always the one chasing and I didn't loose a single target I think. Last one was quite a while back at the start of world 5. Russian guy from Siberia who lasted for 20 minutes until he ran out of water and then tried to use ants to his favor but failed and instead let them remove his def bar so when I closed in he gave me a free punch. Teaches the importance of having enough water with you..and BBB! I drank over 30l of q65 water and he at some point started to starve.
burgingham

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled