Ninja death

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ninja death

Postby kLauE » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:53 am

Pretty hard to run away from a few guys with this lag. You can pray to find a boat for teh rescue.
kLauE

Postby Onionfighter » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 pm

burgingham wrote:I didn't loose a single target I think.

You lost me. I had jorb waiting with a getaway boat.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby burgingham » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Is that so? Interesting, cannot really remember that situation. Where was it?
burgingham

Postby Vigilance » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm

burgingham wrote:Actually if you know how to run it is the better thing to do especially against these guys. I know they are good at running too, but still the game encourages fleeing if you know how to do it.

I am fairly certain if I got caught like that my chances would be a lot better in a chase than to try and beat several guys. That said I never actually was in the situation of being the one chased in over 2 years of playing, always the one chasing and I didn't loose a single target I think. Last one was quite a while back at the start of world 5. Russian guy from Siberia who lasted for 20 minutes until he ran out of water and then tried to use ants to his favor but failed and instead let them remove his def bar so when I closed in he gave me a free punch. Teaches the importance of having enough water with you..and BBB! I drank over 30l of q65 water and he at some point started to starve.

Thats actually quite impressive. :)
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby burgingham » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 pm

It is not like I had hundred of chases :P

It was mostly Sodom army stomping into some village and people panicking. Then it is easy to pick them off.

Also, I never learned how to fight properly because of this. People hardly ever stood up to accept the challenge and I only got my kills from those running away.
burgingham

Postby Vigilance » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:14 pm

burgingham wrote:Also, I never learned how to fight properly because of this. People hardly ever stood up to accept the challenge and I only got my kills from those running away.

Yeah, most of my villagers experience that. On the bright side, they're all very good when it comes to running away from things. :D
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Onionfighter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:11 am

burgingham wrote:Is that so? Interesting, cannot really remember that situation. Where was it?

I was scouting Wayneville and had hid behind a tree (back when that actually sometimes worked) next to your back entrance. You happened to come out, and walked to the tree (I wasn't sure if you had me memorized, which would have alerted you I was behind the tree.) I made a run for it, and had to run all around Wayneville to get to the river where jorb was waiting with a boat. I think some of your punches/strangles actually connected, but I don't think I was caught flat footed.
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby ElGato » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 am

Onionfighter wrote:
burgingham wrote:Is that so? Interesting, cannot really remember that situation. Where was it?

I was scouting Wayneville and had hid behind a tree (back when that actually sometimes worked) next to your back entrance. You happened to come out, and walked to the tree (I wasn't sure if you had me memorized, which would have alerted you I was behind the tree.) I made a run for it, and had to run all around Wayneville to get to the river where jorb was waiting with a boat. I think some of your punches/strangles actually connected, but I don't think I was caught flat footed.

that was me iirc~~
burgingham wrote:We are all Gato, and Gato is Delamore of course. Goons blablabla...

Caradon wrote:Gato, the anti-ghandi

Sabinati wrote:yeah we're gonna kill you gato!!!
ElGato

Postby Onionfighter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 am

ElGato wrote:that was me iirc~~

Hmm, I was pretty sure it was burg. I think jorb and him even talked about it later. (Edit: maybe not, see link below) I cannot remember, but I also may have had him memorized. I know I saw several people in that area at different times I lurked around there, so maybe I encountered you as well.

mentioned near the bottom: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4158&p=46081#p46081
Cheerleader
Onionfighter

Postby Chakravanti » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 am

burgingham wrote:\ hardly ever stood up to accept the hax and I only got my kills from those running away.

fixed
Well what is this that I can't see
With ice cold hands takin' hold of me
Well I am death, none can excel
-Ralph Stanley, O Death!
Chakravanti

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled