4chan Camp Destroyed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 4chan Camp Destroyed

Postby AnnaC » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 am

If 4channers are being interested in H&H again, then /v/ really has a short memory. :lol:
Hearthlings: Marona; Chamberlain (retainer alt), Vincavec (shaman of the Dryad Wells Forest)
AnnaC

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 am

AnnaC wrote:If 4channers are being interested in H&H again, then /v/ really has a short memory. :lol:

Different people. I'm sure there isn't just a single goon group or bay12 group either. People just want to get into the game at different times and not everyone hears about it at the same time.

Also, /tg/ tends to be the board that shoots for HnH. It's more their style of game, I guess.
TeckXKnight

Postby Mopstar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 am

TeckXKnight wrote:
AnnaC wrote:If 4channers are being interested in H&H again, then /v/ really has a short memory. :lol:

Different people. I'm sure there isn't just a single goon group or bay12 group either. People just want to get into the game at different times and not everyone hears about it at the same time.

Also, /tg/ tends to be the board that shoots for HnH. It's more their style of game, I guess.

both boards like to play this one together ;)
Wolfang wrote:
+1 I don't know how he did it, but Mopstar did steal his own stuff. You have to be a pretty hardcore thief to be able to steal your own things!
Mopstar

Postby Serebro » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:15 am

we will help you, american brothers.
Serebro

Postby deadlyhabit » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 am

Swarm wrote:>we killed some 4channers
>LOL WE AM FROM LE REDDIT THX ELOT GUYSE
Fags.

If /v/ gets interested in H&H something like the great Wurm raid of 2009 is going to happen, the playerbase will go sky high.

lol same thing would happen as it did in wurm, server too laggy to handle people, everyone ragequits

also nope, wurms playerbase never rose particularly much from that incident, lets say 100 ppl 'raid', only a pretty small number would stick around anyways
deadlyhabit

Re: Forchan Camp Destroyed

Postby killette2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 pm

SleepingSatellite wrote:Listen here buddy.

I survived to your attack.

Other survived.

It show your flaw, it show your weakness : Your a pack of incapable murderer.

We will still make our village.

We will get back.

We will take back what you have taken from us.

Your second attack fucked up again : You still didn't killed everyone.

You just can't, because, instead of you pack of imbeciles, we're not that stupid to get in group like that.

There will ALWAYS be someone to set up a new hearth fire.

And then guess what...?

Same plan as always.

You're weak, full of flaws, if I have to make it simple, you ain't worth shit.

Have a nice day sir, we will see you soon, one day or another.

This is probably the most amusing post on this thread. Don't try to act tough when you just got your colony killed, and when you start this late, you will probably never see your 'revenge' and the world will die. Best thing to do after you get raided when having a newbie camp is to move and hide, not rebuild over your own graveyard.
killette2

Postby bmjclark » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Don't ruin his hope. There were more players online at this noob camp then ainran actually has =p. He may out number and kill us yet, it's not like any of our stats are great= p
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Zou » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:44 pm

bmjclark wrote:Don't ruin his hope. There were more players online at this noob camp then ainran actually has =p. He may out number and kill us yet, it's not like any of our stats are great= p

If they attack, I'll fight beside you.
hullo, this is bawhopp
Zou

Postby killette2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 pm

bmjclark wrote:Don't ruin his hope. There were more players online at this noob camp then ainran actually has =p. He may out number and kill us yet, it's not like any of our stats are great= p

Numbers won't matter if they're all flies, most community camps aren't taken seriously unless they take this game seriously.
killette2

Postby TeckXKnight » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

killette2 wrote:

Numbers won't matter if they're all flies, most community camps aren't taken seriously unless they take this game seriously.

In w4 there were actually incidents where zerging worked Great. When you're Really outnumbered and they can manage to either chase you away or get you surrounded, they can start doing all sorts of nasty shenanigans. Lots of combat is based on piercing and percentages.
TeckXKnight

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled