fyfy got killed

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

fyfy got killed

Postby Fylas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm

sooo first my pc died and now that I'm backonline I heard that someone broke into our village destroyed the public storage and killed me and apparently managed to summon me O-o

first of how the heck did you summon me in the first place since I didn't steal anything anywhere and only wandered around in a cave and second WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE O_O!
Fylas

Re: fyfy got killed

Postby boshaw » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 pm

They raided you for fun probably or found random scents and just tracked them to you then raided you
boshaw

Postby Fylas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 pm

the only scents I left were trespassing from the guy living in the mine right in the middle of a coridor who i went trough the claim and from what I know you cant summon with trespassing otherwise I would have stayed the bleep away
Fylas

Postby Potjeh » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Trespassing and Assault are not summonable.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby boshaw » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Fylas wrote:the only scents I left were trespassing from the guy living in the mine right in the middle of a coridor who i went trough the claim and from what I know you cant summon with trespassing otherwise I would have stayed the bleep away

You sure you didn't 'Accidentally' steal something without knowing? even within your camp/village?
boshaw

Postby Fylas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

I took copper out of a smelter and put it in a big chest cause I thought its funny. but that was in a mine below the claim I thought thats trespassing and not a reason to kill someone after knocking out their friends and pallisade O_o!
Fylas

Postby painhertz » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Now you know better.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby boshaw » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Fylas wrote:I took copper out of a smelter and put it in a big chest cause I thought its funny. but that was in a mine below the claim I thought thats trespassing and not a reason to kill someone after knocking out their friends and pallisade O_o!

Well if it wasn't your claim and you had crim acts on that would be theft. Your raiders probably found that and raided you for it despite the item you took being in the next right next to it or where ever it was
boshaw

Postby Fylas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

but it was in a cave underground Q_Q how can you own an entire layer of the world ?!?!?!
Fylas

Postby Fylas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

painhertz wrote:Now you know better.

I've allways known your a jackass and know I'm even more sure of it but atleast your message upped your post count by one, so you did produce atleast something positive <.<
Fylas

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled