Apoc Lite

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Upgrading the ender client

Postby windmaker » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 am

and after that, you pay it.. don't forget it.
Image #swag
windmaker

Re: Upgrading the ender client

Postby Xcom » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:28 am

Timothy123 wrote:Edit/: ok I re-downloaded and it's not so much crashing just freezing so I still have the problem /:

A very helpful thing would be if you could send the console read out when the crash happens. That can help track the problem down fast.

Im also adding the listed features you requested and will update op after its done. The quick pickup might be a bit more complicated then I expected so I might not be able to add it till later.
Xcom

Re: Modding the Ender client

Postby windmaker » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:16 pm

hey xcom ,why not use a git diff, instead of showing the lines of the change would be easier for you and those who want to implement it on their own clients.

btw, Great Work ;) maybe I give some piece of code to implement :P
in shaped of git patch ofc!
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby Xcom » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:21 pm

windmaker wrote:hey xcom ,why not use a git diff, instead of showing the lines of the change would be easier for you and those who want to implement it on their own clients.

btw, Great Work ;) maybe I give some piece of code to implement :P
in shaped of git patch ofc!

I suck at git, dono how to use it. If anyone can show me I would love to add it there.
Xcom

Postby windmaker » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:32 pm

well if is very easy, you can use bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/) have a step-by-step when you create a project on GIT.
1 time commands.
-----------------------
init - for create
clone - for initialize
--------common commands---
pull - get code from server,
commit - save a status of your code locally.
push - send code to server.

the command gitk ( using GTK package) show u a interface of commits & changes of code (git diff GUI)
aditionally. if you use bitbucket and make public you repo, everyone can see the changes

EX:
Last Update : https://bitbucket.org/sherief/text-to-c ... at=default
Diff between Last Update - Past Update. : https://bitbucket.org/sherief/text-to-c ... at=default
History Changes : https://bitbucket.org/sherief/text-to-c ... at=default

More easy ;) to you , no need talk about lines (this is so relative..and confusing sometimes...)

I hope can help you little bit this :)

Good Luck.
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby Xcom » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks alot. I will have to sit down and learn it. Will try upload the changes on that bitbucket when I have it figured out. Studies in the way right now.
Xcom

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:24 am

cool stuff m8 suprised i havnt seen any1 do auroche and mouflon on map yet when i was trying 2 learn how2code that was the 1st thing i wouldve added
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Xcom » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:38 am

The last edit was made to bridge the gap between the general community and the overpowered custom clients that are out there in regards to PvP. The two features that will definitely help out in combat are the automated drinking when moving and the double tap feature to auto cast combat moves.

The images can be swapped by using the up or down arrows on your keyboard.

The combat icons now have the ability to auto cast if double tapped from the hot bars. Double tapping will only trigger if double tapping is made in quick succession and only cast on the top image displayed during combat.

The auto drinking can be turned on and off using Ctrl + A key. At the start of auto drinking the auto drinker will automatically detect a flask or waterskin and occupy the F2 key on your hot bar. Remember to have the F1-F12 bar displayed and have it unlocked or it will not succeed in successfully adding the flask to your hot bar and in succession fail to work. If any water buckets are found in your inventory it will automatically refill your flask/waterskin and if your stamina drops to low will automatically start drinking the water from the connected flask/waterskin. Small bugs can involve the failed connection of your flask. If so simply right click the flask or waterskin image in your hot bar and let the auto drinker reconnect the flask. If the script crashes it would be appreciated if you paste the crash found in your console here in this thread to fix the bug.

The mining safety can be turned on/off using the Ctrl + B key. The mouse pointer will automatically disable if you click outside the mine supported areas that are void tiles. When mining it can save you from miss clicking into the void areas and cause a cavin. Just remember to turn it off when you want to move around in the mine or you will notice your character wont move when clicking into the black areas where there are no supports close enough.

The last feature is the pickup items tool. Using the key commands Alt + S or Shift + S and at the same time hovering over and item will automatically pickup all identical items. Alt + S will pickup all items found around the player while Shift + S will only pickup items close to where first item is picked up (where the mouse was pointing to when pick pickup is started).
Xcom

Postby romovs » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:19 am

Fantastic work Xcom! :D
I was just about to start working on the very same features then I stumbled on this post. :oops:

You should try pushing it to the master branch (maybe split to smaller commits first tho, it's hard to understand what's going on with that one huge ass commit) so more people can find it.
romovs

Postby Xcom » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 pm

romovs wrote:Fantastic work Xcom! :D
I was just about to start working on the very same features then I stumbled on this post. :oops:

You should try pushing it to the master branch (maybe split to smaller commits first tho, it's hard to understand what's going on with that one huge ass commit) so more people can find it.

I haven't ever worked with git. I would love to get some aid in editing that push to make it slightly more readable.
Xcom

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower