Apoc Lite

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Modding the Ender client

Postby DeadlyPencil » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:53 pm

i really do like your client but what i dont like is how the auto drinker is in the f2 slot. i have been using f1 to f4 for changing maneuvers since forever so its hard to stop using them. what file in your source has the auto drinker code? i want to modify it to be in the f12 spot
DeadlyPencil

Postby borka » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:09 pm

RunFlaskScript.java probably ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby DeadlyPencil » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:22 pm

is that an actual file name? or are you guessing? because i cant find it in any of the folders
DeadlyPencil

Postby romovs » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 pm

it's in src/addons/
romovs

Postby Xcom » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:05 am

I have to make edits to the client and send a fresh new update with some bugfixes and such. Dono if I should make it multi session though. There are a few things that needs adding badly.

One thing I want to know is if I should add a multi login window in the login screen.
Xcom

Postby DeadlyPencil » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:42 pm

romovs wrote:it's in src/addons/

oh i downloaded version 2 source accidently, it didn't have that folder.

btw xcom i find that if i dont manually put a flask into slot f2, the auto drinker actually doesn't do it itself. it goes into some weird loop.

this appears to be the section of code that adds a flask onto belt F2 slot. however at the end of the segment flask it set to null. which would cause it to loop i believe.
m_util.setBeltSlot(2, 1, flask);
cancelID = flask.id;
flaskID = flask.id;
flask = null;

also does anyone know the difference between beltslots and action bar coordinates? like is ACTIONBAR_F = 2? it seems weird that one line of code uses a hard coded value but then another seems to use a defined variable. And are belts 0 based? so if i wanted to set the flask to belt slot F12 would i set it to (2,11,flask)? then ACTIONBAR_F,11)
m_util.useActionBar(HavenUtil.ACTIONBAR_F, 1);
DeadlyPencil

Postby Xcom » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:20 pm

DeadlyPencil wrote:
romovs wrote:it's in src/addons/

oh i downloaded version 2 source accidently, it didn't have that folder.

btw xcom i find that if i dont manually put a flask into slot f2, the auto drinker actually doesn't do it itself. it goes into some weird loop.

this appears to be the section of code that adds a flask onto belt F2 slot. however at the end of the segment flask it set to null. which would cause it to loop i believe.
cancelID = flask.id;
flaskID = flask.id;
flask = null;

also does anyone know the difference between beltslots and action bar coordinates? like is ACTIONBAR_F = 2? it seems weird that one line of code uses a hard coded value but then another seems to use a defined variable. And are belts 0 based? so if i wanted to set the flask to belt slot F12 would i set it to (2,11,flask)? then ACTIONBAR_F,11)
m_util.useActionBar(HavenUtil.ACTIONBAR_F, 1);

regarding the flask = null;
Its set to null as it needs to remove the flask out of the selection list so new flasks can be added. It was a workaround incase you droped/removed your flask form your inventory. But as its added it's also memorizing an id so it wont reset it again.

HavenUtil.ACTIONBAR_F1
is a static variable set in the HavenUtil class. you can edit it to a different value in the HavenUtil.class but you wont need to as its a hardcoded number indicating which bar you want to access. The 2nd variable "1" indicates what hotbar you want to connect it to. 1 is the F2 slot, F1 is 0 and F12 would be 11.

Other belt slots are:
public static final int ACTIONBAR_NUMPAD = 0;
public static final int ACTIONBAR_F = 1;
public static final int ACTIONBAR_DIGIT = 2;

After doing a bit of tinkering trying to add a proper login feature I will attempt to fix so you can set any hot bar connection in the option menu. There is also a critical bug regarding combat that I need to fix.
Xcom

Postby Cranny » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Xcom wrote:
One thing I want to know is if I should add a multi login window in the login screen.

Oh! yes, please and thx. :D
Cranny

Postby Xcom » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Updated the client with some critical bugfixes and fancy new features. Strongly recommend to update to the latest version.

If anyone can report back if this version works it would be greatly appreciated.
Xcom

Postby DeadlyPencil » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:48 am

yup working like a charm. 3 of the people in our village use your client, trying to get the 4th to start using it. Autodrinker is working good now for me. haven't run into any issues so far. it looks like you fixed the fence/dodge crash thingy to or maybe loftar did? I donno

Suggestions:
-ability to permanently turn off night time
-ability to show damage on walls and boats
DeadlyPencil

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower