Game Client modified by Ender

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Game Client modified by Ender

Postby Fidens » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:16 pm

i went and downloaded this mod but then when i opened the game normally the mod was no longer there. in order to use this mod i have to open up the game by downloading it each time. i doubt it's supposed to work this way so if anyone knows why it works this way for me then could someone please tell me what i'm supposed to do.
Fidens

Re: Game Client modified by Ender

Postby borka » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:27 pm

create a folder called Ender (?on your desktop) - download the updater.jar if you haven't already and shove it into that Ender folder - run updater.jar from there by doubleclicking - it should download all files into that folder - then create a run.bat (with Notepad.exe) hints are in first post - now you can link this to your desktop aswell (and even create a nice icon for it) - by doubleclicking this link you start Ender client without having to go through the updater process (prolly there won't be any updates for it anymore)

example for run.bat - 64Bit Windows, latest 64Bit Java and 64Bit Ender client (amd64)
Code: Select all
"C:\Programme\Java\jre1.8.0_51\bin\java.exe" -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar haven.jar moltke.seatribe.se
borka

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower