Game Client modified by Ender

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Game Client modified by Ender

Postby EnderWiggin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 am

M_So wrote:Is it a common problem that every time I put a item to sell in a barter stand the client freezes? I looked around a bit and could not find anyone with the same problem, the default client works fine so I have just been using that whenever i happened to use a stand.

Is their any info that I can give that might help find out what is happening?
Could not reproduce. What exactly are you putting into barter stand?
EnderWiggin

Postby mvgulik » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 am

EnderWiggin wrote:
  • Land management window no longer captures all mouse buttons activity, only left button used.
EnderWiggin wrote:Fixed that claim extending bug. updated update archives at all places.

Thanks. :)
mvgulik

Postby Yolken » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 am

EnderWiggin wrote:Fixed that claim extending bug. updated update archives at all places.

Awesome with the quick fix :D
thanks a lot for all the work :)
Yolken

Postby mvgulik » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:33 am

Cant resist making a note of some relative minor 'auto speed' behavior with carts. ;)

- used auto-speed setting: walk. (second speed, ... crawl, walk, joging(?), run)
- picking up a cart on pavement. Speed changes to jogging. (ok)
- moving with cart from pavement to none pavement ground. Speed changes from jogging to crawl(forest terrain). (ok)

but:
- when moving back from forest to pavement. speed changes form crawl to walk(current set auto-speed setting) (Instead of joging speed)
note: the speed shortly changes to jogging speed, but false directly back to walking speed.
- also, when releasing a cart on pavement, speed stays on jogging speed. (instead of falling back to current(lower) set auto-speed(walk).)
mvgulik

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:20 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:
M_So wrote:Is it a common problem that every time I put a item to sell in a barter stand the client freezes? I looked around a bit and could not find anyone with the same problem, the default client works fine so I have just been using that whenever i happened to use a stand.

i have the same problem and i have heard someone else had the same issue too.
as for me, i was trying to put a feldspar in my stand. i stopped using a stand on your client since then and havent tried anything else.
Tonkyhonk

Postby M_So » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:

bronze bars, bottles of wine, I can try more things if you would like, likely it is just my shitty PC doing it...
M_So

Postby Uncletobey » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Can someone explain to me how i expand my claim? i havent found anything that explain that,
i started using this mod today and i really like it so far but could really need some help with this ^^ Thx
Uncletobey

Postby M_So » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Uncletobey wrote:Can someone explain to me how i expand my claim? i havent found anything that explain that,
i started using this mod today and i really like it so far but could really need some help with this ^^ Thx

right click your claim stake, also this is really not the right place to ask a question that is not about the client.
M_So

Postby Uncletobey » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:16 pm

M_So wrote:
Uncletobey wrote:Can someone explain to me how i expand my claim? i havent found anything that explain that,

right click your claim stake, also this is really not the right place to ask a question that is not about the client.

I know that i right click on the stake, and the question was about the client cus when i click the stake now when i am using the client all i get is the land management window and i was wondering if its something with the client or if im doing something wrong
Uncletobey

Postby Voltan » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 am

borka wrote:@Voltan

Have you tried with 32 Bit Java and 32 Bit Client?

Yes, installed 32 Bit Java and 32 Bit Client but no difference.
I just noticed that i can't logg in "Where you logged off" when i logg in our village. When i press the button nothing happens. And when i choose "Your hearth fire" the linkdeath with the black groundtexterus comes.
Another thing i noticed is that the client sometimes kicks me to the loginscreen when i pass a big city. When i try to logg in my char appears for one moment and then i'm back on the loginscreen.

So everything is fine as long as i logg out outside our village, don't enter buildings and keep my ass away from big cities.
I don't know why the client doesn't like my computer or my computer the client. All my friends have no problems .
Voltan

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower