Game Client modified by Ender

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Game Client modified by Ender

Postby Gotrek64 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm

such a nice client but no mapper :(
burgingham wrote:Gotrek did a shitton of work there to supply people with farm stuff etc. You murder him despite knowing who he was. Why not assasinate the 2 people who insulted you and then get out? It would have proven your point much better and also proven you really do understand how to fight people and not only how to slaughter helpless sheep.
Gotrek64

Postby Gotrek64 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 pm

a mac compression? seriously? your gonna make me look for a windows program to unzip it -.-
burgingham wrote:Gotrek did a shitton of work there to supply people with farm stuff etc. You murder him despite knowing who he was. Why not assasinate the 2 people who insulted you and then get out? It would have proven your point much better and also proven you really do understand how to fight people and not only how to slaughter helpless sheep.
Gotrek64

Postby EnderWiggin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Gotrek64 wrote:such a nice client but no mapper :(

Not an issue anymore - ported Gilbertus's mapper. :ugeek:

Gotrek64 wrote:a mac compression? seriously? your gonna make me look for a windows program to unzip it -.-

Now client is compressed with zip.
EnderWiggin

Postby Gotrek64 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm

aww you dog! also can't use mousewheel to scroll text up and down in the chat box that would be nice... :D
Gotrek64

Postby Faul » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Nvm
Faul

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:13 am

Fixed chat scrolling by mousewheel. CTRL-G shows grid.
EnderWiggin

Postby Kaios » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 am

Nice job.

I've also noticed with the tooltip bar that trying to drag anything off of it causes your client to crash. I am sure this is because you may have not actually implemented this feature yet, however it sometimes can be a little annoying if you go to click something and hold for too long.
Kaios

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 am

Kaios wrote:Nice job.

I've also noticed with the tooltip bar that trying to drag anything off of it causes your client to crash. I am sure this is because you may have not actually implemented this feature yet, however it sometimes can be a little annoying if you go to click something and hold for too long.

Strange... I have no crashes while dragging icons from toolbar. What exactly you are doing? I need a steps to reproduce this bug.
EnderWiggin

Postby rozn » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Omg i love this client thank you :D
Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. - A wise friend.
rozn

Postby Kaios » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 am

Ah nevermind. It is working fine now so you must have changed something with it in this update. Before dragging an icon caused my client to freeze up, and I'd have to close and restart.
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower