Game Client modified by Ender

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Game Client modified by Ender

Postby g1real » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 am

Arksu's hiding objects with the F-# buttons and camera boundaries removed
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
g1real

Postby mvgulik » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 am

SpidersEverywhere wrote:
EnderWiggin wrote:
SpidersEverywhere wrote:Nah, Pacho's had ctrl-shift-right mouse-mousewheel to transfer lower quality first and I miss it terribly since switching to Gilbertus.

Are you sure this was Pacho's feature? I can't find any pacho's change in source code that could be related to this. And I did some forum search for mousewheel transfer, and found that this once worked on all clients. Maybe it's server-side change that caused this feature to disappear? Anyone know of currently working client that supports this?

Pretty sure it was Pacho's...I mean, it was working right up until the minute I switched from Pacho's to Gilbertus.

Same here. ;)
mvgulik

Postby kritikal » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 am

Hey i'm having some trouble with running this at all. I've followed the flowchart for gilbertus and everything ect but i keep getting an error that says it can't find a certain part of the file.

start "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path="C:\Users\Nikolai\HH2\HnH_Ender_x32" -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar haven.jar moltke.seatribe.se

Is what i have in my run.bat

Depending on what i move around it will tell me different parts are missing, it even tells me that file is missing from program files. Don't really understand.

Same thing happens for gilbertus - i haven't played for quite a while but i did use Patcho's client a long time ago.
kritikal

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 am

Vraatjuh wrote:Any idea?

kritikal wrote:Hey i'm having some trouble with running this at all. I've followed the flowchart for gilbertus and everything ect but i keep getting an error that says it can't find a certain part of the file.

start "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djava.library.path="C:\Users\Nikolai\HH2\HnH_Ender_x32" -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar haven.jar moltke.seatribe.se

Depending on what i move around it will tell me different parts are missing, it even tells me that file is missing from program files. Don't really understand.

Try adding -r ./res in the end of bat file. And be sure you copied res folder from my client distro.
EnderWiggin

Postby free8082002 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 am

Can you add the custom equip screen from Zhivago1?
I can add these myself like before but not sure whats the purpose of the files I delete in the jar, look like some kind of control files. I dont know about java, I just imitate the work of Zhivago1.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12045
free8082002

Postby DigDog » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 am

mvgulik wrote:
SpidersEverywhere wrote:
EnderWiggin wrote:Are you sure this was Pacho's feature? I can't find any pacho's change in source code that could be related to this. And I did some forum search for mousewheel transfer, and found that this once worked on all clients. Maybe it's server-side change that caused this feature to disappear? Anyone know of currently working client that supports this?

Pretty sure it was Pacho's...I mean, it was working right up until the minute I switched from Pacho's to Gilbertus.

Same here. ;)

Same.
burgingham wrote:You call that beer?
DigDog

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 pm

free8082002 wrote:Can you add the custom equip screen from Zhivago1?
I can add these myself like before but not sure whats the purpose of the files I delete in the jar, look like some kind of control files. I dont know about java, I just imitate the work of Zhivago1.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12045

I bet you could just replace haven-res.jar from my client with custom one. I haven't touched haven-res.jar yet. Just tested it for myself - all sem to work fine.
EnderWiggin

Postby Nemerle » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:23 pm

This is awesome. Back when I was able to play, any time I encountered Russians (or anyone that doesn't speak english) I resorted to a chrome tab with Google translate open. No more switching!
Nemerle

Postby kritikal » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:47 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:
Vraatjuh wrote:Any idea?

kritikal wrote:Hey i'm having some trouble with running this at all. I've followed the flowchart for gilbertus and everything ect but i keep getting an error that says it can't find a certain part of the file.

Try adding -r ./res in the end of bat file. And be sure you copied res folder from my client distro.

Didn't do anything unfortunately, every time i change something it just says a new part of the line that it can't find.
kritikal

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:28 pm

kritikal wrote:Didn't do anything unfortunately, every time i change something it just says a new part of the line that it can't find.

Can you post error message here?
EnderWiggin

PreviousNext

Return to The Wizards' Tower