Darki And Sacre's Graphic Mods.

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Darki And Sacre's Graphic Mods.

Postby pyrale » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 am

Horray :D
pyrale

Postby sabinati » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:33 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:
pyrale wrote:What would kick ass would be to integrate a custom graphics interface to your client - something like an easy way to add "graphic packs". I know it's lots of work so i'm not the one who requested that :d.
Well, this could be not that hard. I will try to add support for custom resources for my client in next release. I will add special folder in which you could place modded resources. This would make modding it easier - updates won't rewrite those files, so you shouldn't bother with reinstalling mods after update.

i thought that's what the /res folder was for?
sabinati

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

sabinati wrote:
EnderWiggin wrote:
pyrale wrote:What would kick ass would be to integrate a custom graphics interface to your client - something like an easy way to add "graphic packs". I know it's lots of work so i'm not the one who requested that :d.
Well, this could be not that hard. I will try to add support for custom resources for my client in next release. I will add special folder in which you could place modded resources. This would make modding it easier - updates won't rewrite those files, so you shouldn't bother with reinstalling mods after update.

i thought that's what the /res folder was for?

The res folder is for files modded/added by me. This is for not changing haven-res.jar. And this folder is overwritten after each update. So there is need for folder to put files that will replace my files, but will not be overwritten during updates.
EnderWiggin

Postby GhostOfZed » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 am

This is awesome, looking forward to more!
~ Chieftain of Cloudsdale ~
GhostOfZed

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Sacre and Darki - could you please release release your steampunk mod as res folder with only changed resources?
EnderWiggin

Postby SirScrotsScribe » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

This looks great, love the new look of the control panel. Not a fan of the kiln though, too modern for my taste but thats just me. So being able to customize what graphics you have would surely be wonderful.

(one sidenote: am I to understand that you took a bunch of clay and it became that contraption? :D )
Welcome to HnH, where apples have absolutely no nutritional value and bunnies can move through walls. Here's your complimentary torch and hat
SirScrotsScribe

Postby SacreDoom » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 am

Yes, anything's possible. :)

@Ender: I'll make one, yes.
SacreDoom

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower