H&H Groovy bot

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

H&H Groovy bot

Postby PanAeon » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Here is the link to the Groovy Bot for the game.

https://github.com/PanAeon/Hearth-Haven-Groovy-Bot

Bot can do a lot of things. I for example brought around 150 logs to the village in just one day without too much pain.
Implemented pathfinding.
Partially implemented farming.
Scripts should reside in scripts directory, and have extension .groovy.
I recommend dissasemble haven.jar, import sources into an IDE, and copy scripts into the project, so you could figure out what API is available.

Based on arksu client, http://code.google.com/p/hh-client/

I don't have much time to answer all questions, and may not answer at all.

For people who don't like bots: Don't use it.

Bot is working you can try it by placing your hearth-fire somewhere in the forest, put a water-flask (full), a bottle-of-wine(full) and a glass into the Inventory (and nothing else), and type ": bot lamber" (Although You'll have to modify it to correctly enter the crate from which bot will eat, and the sign where he puts wood, and the crate where bottle of wine is, and of course place where he will put wood). Bot should find nearest tree, chop it, remove the stump, take log and teleport to your Village, put log to the ground, find nearest sign to the Claim put wood there, find nearest crate, and restore wine in the bottle, and eat from crate near the claim.
PanAeon

Re: H&H Groovy bot

Postby Butko » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:52 pm

And that what curiosity system didn't fixed? Yeah right. I just knew that this curio system wouldn't fix anything. And it didn't. Now run that bot, enjoy farming mats for you, then just log in time to time, craft curios and put them in study and log off. :lol:

I can see even at myself without using any bot. I just log in to make my stuff and then log off because I have nothing else to do in game. In previous worlds I was making buckets or mining like crazy if I haven't got anything better to do. :cry:

I recommend system of previous worlds in combination with curios. :!:
Butko

Postby Goom » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Butko wrote:And that what curiosity system didn't fixed? Yeah right. I just knew that this curio system wouldn't fix anything. And it didn't. Now run that bot, enjoy farming mats for you, then just log in time to time, craft curios and put them in study and log off. :lol:

I can see even at myself without using any bot. I just log in to make my stuff and then log off because I have nothing else to do in game. In previous worlds I was making buckets or mining like crazy if I haven't got anything better to do. :cry:

I think you missed the point, I may be wrong though. Botting is a problem when it allows people to gain ridiculous amount of lp whilst being away from the computer... even using this bot to farm curiosity mats, doesn't give people an lp advantage over a good village as we all gain lp whilst offline surely?
Goom

Postby Butko » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Goom wrote:
Butko wrote:And that what curiosity system didn't fixed? Yeah right. I just knew that this curio system wouldn't fix anything. And it didn't. Now run that bot, enjoy farming mats for you, then just log in time to time, craft curios and put them in study and log off. :lol:

I think you missed the point, I may be wrong though. Botting is a problem when it allows people to gain ridiculous amount of lp whilst being away from the computer... even using this bot to farm curiosity mats, doesn't give people an lp advantage over a good village as we all gain lp whilst offline surely?

Every bot gives you advantage. Maybe not directly but you get it. And you don't need to play and do repetative task.
Butko

Postby sabinati » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Code: Select all
class HarvesterOfSorrow {

i lol'd
sabinati

Postby PanAeon » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 pm

I don't think botting in HH will give your much andvantage in LP. Maybe you'll manage to raise Quality of your crops a little bit.... Just automation of mundane tasks.
PanAeon

Postby Butko » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:57 pm

PanAeon wrote:I don't think botting in HH will give your much andvantage in LP. Maybe you'll manage to raise Quality of your crops a little bit.... Just automation of mundane tasks.

More than enough if you have a bot that will mine and farm for you and probably gather wood. Only thing you need to do after that is craft and log off. Or even better have bot always on and it will also fill up curiosities in study... Don't need to play anymore. :lol:
Butko

Postby PanAeon » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Added eclipse project which you can import into Spring Tool Suite (or Eclipse with Groovy ) and have syntax highlighting and autocompletion. You can modify ant file and point it to your HH dir, when executing default target it will copy files from IDE to ./scripts directory.
Tip your can assign bots to F1 F2 by executing ":set_bot1 NAME" and ":set_bot2 NAME" F3 will stop the bot.
In src directory you'll see how easy it was to modify arksu client to add groovy support. Unfortunately I removed support for arksu scripts, but they kind of useless now.... Also I broke the client and now it won't hide objects.
PanAeon

Postby novaalpha » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:06 pm

This looks promising. Going to examine it.
novaalpha

Postby DatOneGuy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:43 pm

PanAeon wrote:I don't think botting in HH will give your much andvantage in LP. Maybe you'll manage to raise Quality of your crops a little bit.... Just automation of mundane tasks.

Oh come on
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hi. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
DatOneGuy

Next

Return to The Wizards' Tower