Momoka wrote:Groovy Maid is a scripting engine for H&H based on groovy, it puts at your disposal methods to automate certain tasks.
It acts as an addon to any client.
= Features =
- Runs over any client that respects the original client interfaces.
- Simple interface.
- Event based. More accurate than pinging every x seconds for a variable.
= Instalation =
Groovy Maid runs over any client. Unpack the dependencies and place maid.jar where haven.jar can be found.
OP wrote:= Usage =
- Pressing SHIFT + F1 runs the file "scripts/f1.groovy" You can have up to "scripts/f12.groovy".
- Pressing SHIFT + ESC cancels the running script.
- Using console you can invoke a certain filename :bot test will run "scripts/test.groovy" (TODO)