Schematic plants cleanup. [Crops Mod][v3]

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Schematic plants cleanup. [Crops Mod][v3]

Postby mvgulik » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Sutour wrote:OS: Win 7
Ender: 06.04.12
Java: 1.6 (this was the culprit)
gfx card: Geforce GTX460M

Thanks. :)

Firstly the change with > Debug_out.log didn't throw anything but between the pause or the > debug part it forced a new command promt to open.

This suggest that you used "Start <path>\java(.exe)" instead of "<path>\java(.exe)". "Start", as a windows command, is not part of the leading path to java.

I am though having the problem that the crops images are placed 'random' in the square

This is the default client way of showing crops. Easily fixed. You need to enable the Ender client "Simple crops" option. That will put all crops in the center of the tiles. (note: this is already documented in the read me part of this mod.)

I'm getting a 'Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5' exception at the startup of the client and no stack trace, I doubt it's related to this.

Yea, probably not related to this mod. Easy to check by temporarily removing this mode from your client, and seeing if that error is still showing up.

Thanks though this is already a large improvement wrt harvesting that huge wheat field.

:)
mvgulik

Postby hazzor » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 pm

turning off simple crops is what gives the random placement, turn that on and you should fix the problem.
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Postby Rhakar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:18 am

Does someone still happen to have Schematic_plants_cleanup_by_MvGulik.rar lying around somewhere?
Rhakar

Postby Rhakar » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:33 am

In the absence of that, does anyone know why my crop tiles are floating above the ground?

Does anyone use this and have the same issue?
Rhakar

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:03 pm

- I do. Try: http://sites.google.com/site/mvgulik/hnh
- Crop's use the hitbox-res setting as position setting. (if I recall correctly)
mvgulik

Postby Rhakar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Thanks a ton!

Glad to see you're still around, I feared you were gone, since I couldn't PM you and your last visited value is empty in your profile :)

Edit 2: Works fine in ender, sorry for bothering you! :)

Edit: Hmm, with your cleanup it now looks like this:

And I just realized the trees (using your mini trees, great work, by the way!) are also far off:

And in reality they are here:

I'm using Apoc Lite by Xcom v05.16.2014, is that maybe the issue? I'll try in Enders...
Rhakar

Postby mvgulik » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Good to know its a Apoc Lite client issue.
I figure Apoc Lite client expects special edited hitbox values for its path-finder stuff.

(No e-mail notification feature on PM's at this forum. And if you delete a send, but still unread, PM. Its also deleted at the receivers side.)
mvgulik

Postby Rhakar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Strangely enough your transparent trees are fine, mini trees are 10+ tiles off...

I've posted in the Apoc thread though, hope he can figure it out.
Rhakar

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower