Apoc Lite

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Re: Apoc Lite

Postby FatFruit » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:44 am

i did some research and there is autoflask in enders just drag and click the flask onto one of the f1-f12 toolbars

:P
FatFruit

Postby Zachary09 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:48 am

My recent Apoc Lite edition (I'm running Script version) keeps "crashing" - sometimes the screen becomes unresponsive and it doesn't show anything except for the background of my computer screen. Any fixes/suggestions how to get rid of this annoyance? It particularly prevents me from effective boating around...
Zachary09

Postby ShinyStone » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 am

I'm having some issues with this launcher, not sure if I'm missing something.

First off, the plants/bushes are invisible. I tried toggling them on or off, but nothing works. In the screenshot, all that area should have plants/bushes. I can toggle trees and stones on/off, but not much else it seems. I think I could also see boar aggro radius, but it somehow disappeared and I wasn't able to toggle it back on or something.

Also, why is there my portrait up there, and how can I disable it?

http://imgur.com/3hsar6m
ShinyStone

Postby Xcom » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Bushes are flavor objects, they can be toggled on and off in the options menu. Uncheck the flavobjs checkbox.

The window with your small portrait is the session window. Its used to login with multiple characters. You can click the small - button to minimize it.

Lastly the animal radius can be toggled on and off in the options menu as well. Look under animal radius.
Xcom

Postby _Gunnar » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:44 pm

FatFruit wrote:i did some research and there is autoflask in enders just drag and click the flask onto one of the f1-f12 toolbars

:P

Thats not autoflask. Apoc's auto-refills and auto-drinks, in enders you have to refill manually and hit the drink key, which makes running much harder if you're distracted (say by the guys chasing you, or wanting to thunder on time)
_Gunnar

Previous

Return to The Wizards' Tower