Green Merch Robe

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Green Merch Robe

Postby LordD1 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:12 am

So a while ago, I recolored the merchant robe for my own benefit. A few of my allies have asked me for it, etc. So instead of sending to them privately I decided to just release it to everyone. It's not the very best recolor but I personally think it fits with the other RES files I have. I may or may not release those as well (B12, Mask, etc). I've considered releasing this when I first created it but I had noticed an error with one image on one the walking directions and I've been to lazy to go back in and fix it for time sake. However, I fixed it just now so I could share the res with people who'd want it.

(got lazy with this one srry lel)

Download Link

Note that this is the same site as Xcom uses, please click the following section of the picture and not anywhere else as those are adds and not the actual file;
Last edited by LordD1 on Tue May 27, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How 2 Fite Legit
LordD1

Re: Green Merch Robe

Postby LordD1 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:34 pm

I've been told by one person that the equip res for the male characters isn't working.
Can anyone else confirm that? Also, I'd like some feedback on the res; I might end up making more res files later I just have to have some free time. :roll:

I have checked both files, male and female for the zipped and unzipped files and they both seem to be fine so I'm wondering if he just didn't enter them into his res folder correctly

EDIT: I've fixed it and uploaded new res files to the same site and updated the download link in the post above. Apparently the res was using the girls merch robe even for the male leaving you with something like this...

now it should look something like this...

Last edited by LordD1 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
How 2 Fite Legit
LordD1

Postby battleslayer888 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 am

Ive been waiting for this for a long time TY TY TY :D :D :D
battleslayer888

Postby Fields » Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 am

Good razer merch robe +1 :D
Fields

Return to The Wizards' Tower