Custom Client Issues

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Custom Client Issues

Postby vatas » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:48 pm

In case it is not obvious, I can launch custom client but it shows nothing but the name bar (not sure of the correct term.) How can I fix it? Trying to edit it run.bat according the instructions I found on the forum doesn't help it just completely fails to launch.

EDIT: I managed to add default client into Java security exception and launching it only for it to bug out similarily as my screenshot of Enders. Java.com claims I have Version 8 Update 25 installed.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Re: Custom Client Issues

Postby borka » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 am

Looks like your Ender client is totally out of date

i suggest grabbing the Ender updater.jar to a new folder and run it from there - then copy over these files to existing Ender by overwriting. Edit the run.bat to the right Java path...i.e. "C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\java.exe"
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Return to The Wizards' Tower