Bots

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Bots

Postby miodrag16 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:51 am

Hello i have a question using a bot is legal? if it is can someone teach me how to use a bot i saw on youtube farming bot.lumberjack bot etc
miodrag16

Re: Bots

Postby TeckXKnight » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm

It's not (edit: sometimes) punished outright but it's highly frowned upon by both players and the devs. That said, if you want to get ahead and stay ahead, botting is essential in this current world. I'm going to move this post to the wizard tower as you'll need technical help and it's best situated there.
TeckXKnight

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:47 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:That said, if you want to get ahead and stay ahead, botting is essential in this current world.

I would like to say that it is not 'essential'
It's more of a way to reduce the strain to you from the countless time wasting activities you will have to do (like farming) in the game.

You can be a decent player and get some pretty high stats without bots, but without them you will most likely never reach the current insane stat levels or qualities of the big factions or some other players.

Botting is tolerable at best.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby loftar » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

I do certainly log in every now and then just to go around and give botters some headache.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby GrapefruitV » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm

loftar wrote:I do certainly log in every now and then just to go around and give botters some headache.

Are you spawning frogs to interrupt their pathfinding?
GrapefruitV

Postby Borgaaz » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 pm

loftar wrote:I do certainly log in every now and then just to go around and give botters some headache.

hi
painhertz wrote:In Haven you create your own justice, or you get none.

Borgaaz

Postby julian12it » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:14 am

Shut the fuck up man, you don't even bother logging on this game. You could honestly give three shits about this game.
julian12it

Postby Arcanist » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:51 am

I don't believe this.
Arcanist

Postby popfor » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Loftur gettin REKT!!!
Image Image
my avatar is stolen without permission
#badboysclub
popfor

Location: E̹̙̺̬̖͈̘̭̙̘̔̈́̍͆͌̋̊̈́̀̎d̡̨̺̠̠̜̲̹͕̯̑̀͂͂̈̇̿̏͝͝g̨̙̻̼͎͖̱͔̗͙̐̅̇͗̈́̔͛̌̌͠ŷ͔̼͓̺̮̪̫̙̬̐͊̀́̊͆͝͝͝ͅ

Postby ydex » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 am

you guys are so young and there for of course impatient. in time you will grow to realize that every 'now and then' as Loftar so put it is a relative term. seen to the relative time haven have excisted in its current form or shape, or even seen to the whole spann of Loftars life, he have indeed been logging on every 'now and then' to nuke some botting-gamebreaking-faggtarts.
bold
ydex

Next

Return to The Wizards' Tower