Any clients with colorblind assist and auto-pathfinding?

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Any clients with colorblind assist and auto-pathfinding?

Postby bexy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 am

Hey guys,

I just start playing H&H a week ago and I'm in love! I'm currently using Enders, but I have one major issue with it: color! I am color deficient and often can't see the red tiles of hidden objects against many terrains, and still manage to run into everything. I can't see my red cursor on the minimap. And I can't tell when objects are decayed (I heard of some client that shows a %decayed above the object--what client was that?).

Things I really love from enders are the ability to filter/hide objects, ability to turn on a grid, etc. The auto-pathfinding isn't a necessary thing, especially if I can get a colorblind assist/ability to change colors of stuff/etc., but still would be really nice.

Thoughts? Thanks so much!!
bexy

Re: Any clients with colorblind assist and auto-pathfinding?

Postby RustyBuckitt » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Xcom's Apoc Lite allows you to see an estimate of the %damage, the %of things (like water in a cauldron, fodder in a trough, or health of an animal), and also allows you to change the color of hit-boxes for plants and other (trees, walls, boats).

As a bonus, it also shrinks down walls and cabinets for easy access, and makes sounds for unknown players, "Red" Players, Trolls, Special currios (floatsam, bluebells, and pearls), and Bears.
"Me and Stone gonna break your bones." In loving memorry of Stick

RustyBuckitt

Postby bexy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:47 pm

RustyBuckitt wrote:Xcom's Apoc Lite allows you to see an estimate of the %damage, the %of things (like water in a cauldron, fodder in a trough, or health of an animal), and also allows you to change the color of hit-boxes for plants and other (trees, walls, boats).

As a bonus, it also shrinks down walls and cabinets for easy access, and makes sounds for unknown players, "Red" Players, Trolls, Special currios (floatsam, bluebells, and pearls), and Bears.

Thank you so much!! Sounds like a winner!
bexy

Postby borka » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Post if it helped you - some others might find that coming in handy. Also Devs could get some hints. :)
borka

Postby ramones » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 am

It is also possible to change the "hide-color" into something else than red (like blue, green), which could maybe solve your problem easily.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby bexy » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:41 am

borka wrote:Post if it helped you - some others might find that coming in handy. Also Devs could get some hints. :)

Post where? It definitely helped!! The decay percentages are AWESOME and the tile color change is AWESOME. Not only did I make the hitbox tiles easy to see, I made them a pretty teal! :D
bexy

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:11 am

bexy wrote:
borka wrote:Post if it helped you - some others might find that coming in handy. Also Devs could get some hints. :)

Post where? It definitely helped!! The decay percentages are AWESOME and the tile color change is AWESOME. Not only did I make the hitbox tiles easy to see, I made them a pretty teal! :D

Post in this thread. Your confirmation does mean a lot. Loftar is known to read the Wizard's Tower pretty closely. =)
TeckXKnight

Return to The Wizards' Tower