How do you play the game at all?

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

How do you play the game at all?

Postby Draith » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Now Have I got an answer for you after recently deciding Hey I want to play this game (Because of projared) I have found out how to play the game (Some help from out of date (I assume) posts. I have found a fix for you. So Download the enders Thingy... https://github.com/EnderWiggin/haven-updater/releases
That is it You can begin your quest to starting the game so once you have updated the stuff your instinct is to use the file that the updater provided named Haven. To your surprise that failed (Because it is impossible to log in this way), so what does it? Clicking the updater file... Yes the updater file opens the game after checking the updates and opens the game automatically this actually the only way I have been able to play this game. Now I have noticed that some people have been able to open the game without this method but this is the only way I have been able to open it so... I hope this helps.
Draith

Re: How do you play the game at all?

Postby borka » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:22 am

Draith wrote:Now I have noticed that some people have been able to open the game without this method but this is the only way I have been able to open it so... I hope this helps.

Well instead opening a new thread at wrong subforum you should have taken your time to read more in the Ender thread to find out how to create a run.bat

And the title is missleading too as you tell how to run the game with a custom client named Ender ;)

But thanks for your effort
borka

Postby Altich » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:03 pm

I also open ender's client that way. I know that there probably exists another way, but I'm too lazy to search for it :P so don't worry, you are not alone.
Altich

Postby borka » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Posting loads of odd suggestions in announcement but to lazy to check Ender thread ?!? :shock:

Oh man you just kicked the butts of us idiots explaining it to the detail over and over ... ty :roll:
borka

Postby Altich » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:36 pm

lol, I just have to wait like 5 seconds to "update" and then the client starts. Is it really worth to check how it should be done properly? :P

Edit: Also my suggestions are brilliant.
Altich

Postby borka » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Altich wrote:my ... brilliant.

goes to ignore list just beside Claesomething and Overdoled - that simple
borka

Return to The Wizards' Tower