Screenshot hotkey for ender client

Forum for alternative clients, mods & discussions on the same.

Moderator: Phades

Screenshot hotkey for ender client

Postby Ultimas00 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:20 am

I'm trying to figure out if there is a hot key to take a screenshot with ender's client. I have a folder in my haven directory labeled screenshots and there is one image in it, I'm not sure if it was from when I first started with the dev's client, If it was even possible I may have accidentaly taken a screenshot back in those days with the devs client. I have since been using the enders client. Haven & Hearth glitches out on my comp when I try to view other windows (I'm not worried about fixing that problem right now). I would just like to know if I can take screenshots with the ender's client without using print screen and copying into another prog.
Last edited by Ultimas00 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultimas00

Re: Screenshot hotkey for ender client

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:25 am

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:06 am

Ultimas00 wrote:I'm trying to figure out if there is a hot key to take a screenshot with ender's client. I have a folder in my haven directory labeled screenshots and there is one image in it.

It's the 'end' key which puts screenshots into the folder. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Ultimas00 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
Ultimas00 wrote:I'm trying to figure out if there is a hot key to take a screenshot with ender's client. I have a folder in my haven directory labeled screenshots and there is one image in it.

It's the 'end' key which puts screenshots into the folder. :)

Thank you so much
Ultimas00

Return to The Wizards' Tower