Whats up?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Whats up?

Postby bmjclark » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 am

Ainran all quit shortly after getting bug rammed and deciding that trying to bug ram people back was pointless (all of our chars are still alive pretty much). And i don't think any of us are playing salem atm. I'd rather play haven with the bugs then play salem.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby Dill » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 am

bmjclark wrote:Ainran all quit shortly after getting bug rammed and deciding that trying to bug ram people back was pointless (all of our chars are still alive pretty much). And i don't think any of us are playing salem atm. I'd rather play haven with the bugs then play salem.

I thought you all died. lol
Dill

Postby Neptjunoue » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 am

I recall only two died through an alt wall trap. Maybe someone else when Ainran was bugrammed but I do not think everyone died, especially due to statue walled house.
Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me! Why?
Cause they all die! When I sing, I end their lives
You act as though payback makes you a noble man
Is that a fact? Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!
Neptjunoue

Postby Questman » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:16 am

Well as far as I know, Ainran died off/quit after the Ainran/Dis war. Dis became the world power and it looked as though they where unstoppable with all of the alliances they where making.
I'm not sure what lead to the downfall of Dis, but AD (Dis' biggest enemy) managed to ram Dis' walls and raid the once grand city. Many Dis live on but now AD is the world power.
Some angry Dis used a bug that breaks statues on AD. Not sure how AD's statue wall is doing now, but it's taken some pretty big damage from what I've heard.
Also, the lag's fixed.
Questman

Postby bmjclark » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 am

We quit when AD bug rammed us. Only 1 char was killed in that. Myself and jiochan were both full trad when we died to dis so that wasn't really an issue.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby BoOty » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:18 am

Woha! HHR is rising again :D Nice to see u back Timo :)
BoOty

Postby Lordtimo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 am

Hahaa antonius i love u :D HHR ftw :D

Lags are fixxed = heard that from friends so i decided to check this game again, would be funny too see old people back (btw jordan u remember me? :P), maybe try to fight against AD?! 1 city ruling the world is freking boring..

anyways thx for your posts, first i will stay in my little village with some friends :)
Lordtimo

Postby Dill » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Lordtimo wrote:Hahaa antonius i love u :D HHR ftw :D

Lags are fixxed = heard that from friends so i decided to check this game again, would be funny too see old people back (btw jordan u remember me? :P), maybe try to fight against AD?! 1 city ruling the world is freking boring..

anyways thx for your posts, first i will stay in my little village with some friends :)

i like the idea.
Dill

Postby Lordtimo » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Dill wrote:
Lordtimo wrote:Hahaa antonius i love u :D HHR ftw :D

i like the idea.

Well than get some lazy asses back in here :D
Lordtimo

Postby jordancoles » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:24 am

Questman wrote:Well as far as I know, Ainran died off/quit after the Ainran/Dis war. Dis became the world power and it looked as though they where unstoppable with all of the alliances they where making.
I'm not sure what lead to the downfall of Dis, but AD (Dis' biggest enemy) managed to ram Dis' walls and raid the once grand city. Many Dis live on but now AD is the world power.
Some angry Dis used a bug that breaks statues on AD. Not sure how AD's statue wall is doing now, but it's taken some pretty big damage from what I've heard.
Also, the lag's fixed.

Ainran was bug rammed and we killed Jiochan/Clark in a trap. Nao was killed in the bugramming and they quit. Dis went inactive shortly after this because of lags and AD took the opportunity to burgingram around in the name of "justice". They've now since been bug ramming everything and the whole white knight things seems to have gone out the window. There are no core Dis members playing at the moment. We will likely return to a w7 with bug fixes. The game is simply too broken to play atm. No one wants to live on an island vault in order to be safe. It's just lame.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled