Confused.com

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Confused.com

Postby Minion0ne » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 am

also, make sure to check behind your Village totem. past experience.
GMT -6; Central Time, USA
Language: English, Bad English
Play Style: Social, Upkeep, Casual
In-Game interests: Production, Farming, Logistics
Minion0ne

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:46 am

Amanda44 wrote:Image

Fuck it was the cock. Look at him casually walk away.

(Left click scent, right click on another to check if they're the same perp)
DDDsDD999

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:23 am

DDDsDD999 wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:Image

Fuck it was the cock. Look at him casually walk away.

:lol: - I knew it! And look at the other three, trying to pretend nothings going on!

DDDsDD999 wrote:(Left click scent, right click on another to check if they're the same perp)

Ahh, k, thanks. :)

Right, xrd's destroyed, no
shotgunn902 wrote: cutesie HFs or stuff hanging around the village
:P, and nothing behind the idol.

Tbh, I really don't think any harm was meant, nothing was damaged and w/e was stolen couldn't have been important because it was just Mats food and the key to his old mine. The key is still there.
As for the boat, lol, I have loads of them, they could see 5 from where they were! So np. :)

They also had a little 'play' because my main could see the assault scents. :lol:

But, best to be safe than sorry and it's not a good idea to have xrd's dotted around that I don't know about. Anyway, drama over, thanks for the help and thanks to the intruders for not doing anything malicious. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby jordancoles » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 am

I hope you've bashed your crossroads before all of this talking you're doing Amanda :|
They're just going to port back knowing you're there now lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:02 am

jordancoles wrote:I hope you've bashed your crossroads before all of this talking you're doing Amanda :|

Ofc, :D
As soon as the guests left I logged straight on, destroyed xrd's, checked village and then built two new xrd's. I didn't destroy the outside (the village) xrd's - I don't need to do I?

P.S. I feel like i've been told off - :lol:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Amanda44

Postby jordancoles » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:15 am

Amanda44 wrote:
jordancoles wrote:I hope you've bashed your crossroads before all of this talking you're doing Amanda :|

As soon as the guests left I logged straight on, destroyed xrd's, checked village and then built two new xrd's. I didn't destroy the outside (the village) xrd's - I don't need to do I?

You sort of did :D
I just didn't want the next post to be "Well they saw my pictures and all ported in..." lol

And the outside isn't as important, it's up to you really. Do you want potential people porting in at your walls etc
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 am

jordancoles wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:

You sort of did :D
I just didn't want the next post to be "Well they saw my pictures and all ported in..." lol

I know that really, :D , thx Jordan.

And the outside isn't as important, it's up to you really. Do you want potential people porting in at your walls etc

Only one person has a sign to the outside xrd - and I trust that person. :)
Koru wrote:
Amanda44

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled