Dis is burning, hasn't reached the ground yet

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dis is burning, hasn't reached the ground yet

Postby windmaker » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 pm

oh lol ... catfight
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby julian12it » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

fallout wrote:Well, actually this account is mine now until World 7.
I have proof of Delfer saying I could change the password and such when it was given to me.

If you would like that proof, I will give it to you.

If you go onto saying that account sharing/giving is illegal and frowned upon then you need to lose about all of your characters and forum accounts that were given to you by EX-Dis members and friends. Including your main S.E.X. which was given to you and Julian's character Wulfgar Hammer.

For Mirror Lake to attack a peaceful village, while Mirror Lake is supposed to be peaceful is a bunch of bull shit. Mirror Lake isn't peaceful, and I am starting to understand why AD is attacking it. Yet Alyx, and Jen complain about them attacking your "peaceful village" yet you guys are going out and killing people from actual peaceful villages and other people found about on rivers.

Affecting the already "dead" player count.

To bad we aren't pricks that when they ask for their accounts back we give it back.
julian12it

Postby talon00302 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:48 pm

julian12it wrote:
fallout wrote:Well, actually this account is mine now until World 7.
I have proof of Delfer saying I could change the password and such when it was given to me.

If you would like that proof, I will give it to you.

If you go onto saying that account sharing/giving is illegal and frowned upon then you need to lose about all of your characters and forum accounts that were given to you by EX-Dis members and friends. Including your main S.E.X. which was given to you and Julian's character Wulfgar Hammer.

For Mirror Lake to attack a peaceful village, while Mirror Lake is supposed to be peaceful is a bunch of bull shit. Mirror Lake isn't peaceful, and I am starting to understand why AD is attacking it. Yet Alyx, and Jen complain about them attacking your "peaceful village" yet you guys are going out and killing people from actual peaceful villages and other people found about on rivers.

Affecting the already "dead" player count.

To bad we aren't pricks that when they ask for their accounts back we give it back.

Wulfgar never gave drizzit his account back c:
He never even said they could pilot it.
The original wulfgar played with u faggitz.
talon00302

Postby jordancoles » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:15 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:
jordancoles wrote:
dagrimreefah wrote:Image
lol

K we get it, Bug died. We don't need 50 pictures from 50 different angles.

K we get it, you suck dick to get to da top of any game you play (see: chief's tax collector bitch). Go back to being a patsy on the Salem forums, fgt.

Shows how much you actually know :)
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby nytro » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Ermurgurd he's still alive
nytro

Postby Sarchi » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 am

Shenbatu kills again.
Sarchi

Previous