My trade village was bugrammed by AD.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: My trade village was bugrammed by AD.

Postby Anon9k » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
Anon9k wrote:You can't stop being a human. And being a dis member means you are partly or fully agree with Dis' methods, otherwise you won't be a part of Dis.

Not meaning to discredit you in anyway but I would disagree with you here. I cannot speak for everyone but from my own experience, I had some amount of situations where I myself fully disagreed with some methods and techniques of my group and yet I still remain within the group for a while before it has been discontinued. Even though, we all stand under one flag and loyalty, our opinions will differ and it is somewhat rare that we 50% agree on something. If the group is mature enough, differences can easily be settled and/or discussed without issues. After all, we are human with full will and will have varied opinions. This isn't a bad thing as difference perspective can allow you to see a problem in many different angle and find the best solution better than a hivemind.

We are talking not about the minor differences between group members. Bugusing is a serious threat to group's reputation, you are either agreeing with it and suffer consequences later or trying to stop it. The only reason I'm talking about it is an ugly habit of Dis members to tell everyone that they are not agreeing with Dis' methods but still taking part in it. It's a pure hipocrisy. Some of Dis' members I know a little bit more than others told me that many times though I saw them taking part in bugraids. Guess what they told after? "Hey, no, we are against bugusing, that's lame, we were just helping friends on that raid". Seems like they preferred a semi-smart tactic to blame either Goo or Qant (or that one person who clicked "Move" button on bugram) which is pretty sick as for me.
Anon9k

Postby przyjaciel » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Anon9k wrote:
Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
Anon9k wrote:You can't stop being a human. And being a dis member means you are partly or fully agree with Dis' methods, otherwise you won't be a part of Dis.

Not meaning to discredit you in anyway but I would disagree with you here. I cannot speak for everyone but from my own experience, I had some amount of situations where I myself fully disagreed with some methods and techniques of my group and yet I still remain within the group for a while before it has been discontinued. Even though, we all stand under one flag and loyalty, our opinions will differ and it is somewhat rare that we 50% agree on something. If the group is mature enough, differences can easily be settled and/or discussed without issues. After all, we are human with full will and will have varied opinions. This isn't a bad thing as difference perspective can allow you to see a problem in many different angle and find the best solution better than a hivemind.

We are talking not about the minor differences between group members. Bugusing is a serious threat to group's reputation, you are either agreeing with it and suffer consequences later or trying to stop it. The only reason I'm talking about it is an ugly habit of Dis members to tell everyone that they are not agreeing with Dis' methods but still taking part in it. It's a pure hipocrisy. Some of Dis' members I know a little bit more than others told me that many times though I saw them taking part in bugraids. Guess what they told after? "Hey, no, we are against bugusing, that's lame, we were just helping friends on that raid". Seems like they preferred a semi-smart tactic to blame either Goo or Qant (or that one person who clicked "Move" button on bugram) which is pretty sick as for me.

in fact, they just get what he deserved. It is their karma.
przyjaciel

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Ah I understand a bit more now as we were both on different pages on the concept. If we are referring to darker tactics such as bugram, then the only reason that I can kind of explain it is that they disagree with it but out of remaining respect or loyalty, they have to help as any direct action against the method can cause a schism within the faction and no faction wants that especially during war time. Most larger factions are more prone to these differences than a small group.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby Pickard » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Anon9k wrote:
Pickard wrote:Well, you human. Humans kills other humans. So you murderer.
You always use too simple logic - completly black or completely white. But world is mostly gray. Thats why many people consider you as a forum troll.

You can't stop being a human. And being a dis member means you are partly or fully agree with Dis' methods, otherwise you won't be a part of Dis.

There is no "Dis methods". Dis is comunity of people. There was no common rules or policy. Every member can do almost all he want. You can ask someone to do or not to do something, but noone can order him.
And its comunity and people I enjoyed to play with. Its not easy to leave :D
Also I dont support using bugs.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby Pickard » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm

przyjaciel wrote:in fact, they just get what he deserved. It is their karma.

You just little ad bagouser. Go away :mrgreen:
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Postby przyjaciel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Pickard wrote:
przyjaciel wrote:in fact, they just get what he deserved. It is their karma.

You just little ad bagouser. Go away :mrgreen:

what we could take from a broken wall?
kilns?
leave ram near the river!!!!!!!!!!!! that-be have access to the bricks?
your second brickwall always was closed
include the brain.
why you never acknowledge your inferiority?
przyjaciel

Postby julian12it » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Wall check, and Bug Check next time.
Get use to the bugs and other upper advantages.
julian12it

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled