Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Latest news: A.D.

Postby jordancoles » Wed May 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Lordtimo wrote:So as i read all this, its like always, the attentionwhore Coles gets loot from nuked shit from Jorbtar (thought the nuke is totally deserved, just think about it he attack the server, dam there is no way to whitewash this).

I still dont get why Coles is even in the "inner cycle" of this game. I started playing again in mid w6, while i played from w3. I just asked my friends "who the hell is that". I mean, in the "inner cycle" were only people who started this game so fkn early, when it had like a handful of players. Does Coles even knows who is kaka or Darki? I didnt played the game this time aswell, but these are names, which all HnH players should know (not including burgi cuz he played longer and is now posting aswell, and im sure i missed some names of the early ppl, but these are names i remember (also i wont forget about sarchi but same reasons as burgi)). This Cole guy just destroys the authority of those persons, they were always kind of "idols" for me, but i dont respect ass licking ppl who try to get advantages from "good connections" with devs.

I did not get any loot from AD, in fact, I was not even at the raid. I'm not in the inner circle for haven. Where you get that idea I do not know. And you're QQing because I've been able to get to nuked vaults before you did? Because that's basically what it comes down to.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Postby naosnule » Fri May 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Coles deserves every bit of help he gets from Loftar knowing all the shit Coles has dealt with (both in forum and ingame) as moderator for a certain other game.
naosnule

Postby jordancoles » Fri May 24, 2013 8:29 pm

naosnule wrote:Coles deserves every bit of help he gets from Loftar knowing all the shit Coles has dealt with (both in forum and ingame) as moderator for a certain other game.

Dem death threats... :lol:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 pm

jordancoles wrote:
naosnule wrote:Coles deserves every bit of help he gets from Loftar knowing all the shit Coles has dealt with (both in forum and ingame) as moderator for a certain other game.

Wat. Why would anyone threaten someone so cool?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby jordancoles » Fri May 24, 2013 8:52 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

Wat. Why would anyone threaten someone so cool?

Idk br0, idk 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby windmaker » Fri May 24, 2013 8:56 pm

well-fed that ego Broh

edit : poor, missing posts ;-;
Image #swag
windmaker

Re: Latest news: A.D.

Postby factnfiction101 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:Actually we checked their walls with alts before server crashed. We thought account stealer may open gates and leave them opened. So when we logged in to our alts... happy time :D. Anyway it takes about ~10-15 mins to get there with our mains and walls was already repaired so... You kinda slow.

So you know the account thief? or have had contact with them?
factnfiction101

Postby tkearns » Sat May 25, 2013 2:14 am

No? We knew that AD was being hacked because they told us.....And because of there main accounts being hacked,The smart thing to do would be to check there gates/mine holes in case the hacker Attempted to open them.
tkearns

Postby _Gunnar » Sat May 25, 2013 2:38 am

i think if people want to make accusations about who the hacker is/knows they need to find some actual evidence first.
_Gunnar

Postby borka » Sat May 25, 2013 6:26 am

Probably there wasn't much "hacking" needed and the "hacked" sure know this...i only wonder why that "hole" wasn't closed right away after the first accounts where taken over...

...i guess it is now :P

(and no: it wasn't me)
borka

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled