Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Latest news: A.D.

Postby dafels » Sat May 25, 2013 8:57 am

Dill wrote:This is my story, This keylogging shit coulda been prevented.

I obtained the rizen client without the developer knowing, I later left AD and joined ML ppls. They checked the client for keyloggers and found some. I told thomas (LordD1 - i gave him rizen before moving to ML) about them BEFORE the first keylogging attack. He had the ability to tell john (his friend who also had rizen) and troll. They were all close friends but thomas being a retard didnt tell them or change his own password. Then after all this happened it was well known that that rizen client was keylogged.

If only people would have listened to me, I may hate AD but honestly this keylogging shit is really retarded. Also the people who thought I keylogged thomas and john are a buncha downies.

Wow, why are you telling your shitty story here? You didn't leave AD, you got kicked from AD, leaving and getting kicked is 2 whole different things. You got mad at Don, who was internet bullying you over some pixels, and got butthurt and told his coords. And later sending chatlogs to tyler and telling them about rizen's clients features and Dis copying rizen's features to their clients, because Dis wouldn't be ever able to create such a good client like rizen is.
Stop shitposting

M@DCUZB@D

And BTW, we had more chats, you were only in 1 of the chats, cause you were bad and we didn't post anything serious in that chat where you were.
dafels

Postby APXEOLOG » Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 am

dafels wrote: And later sending chatlogs to tyler and telling them about rizen's clients features and Dis copying rizen's features to their clients, because Dis wouldn't be ever able to create such a good client like rizen is.

My client was developed before rizen's one, so i think he took all features from mine.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby Sarchi » Sat May 25, 2013 9:16 pm

dafels wrote:
Dill wrote:This is my story, This keylogging shit coulda been prevented.

I obtained the rizen client without the developer knowing, I later left AD and joined ML ppls. They checked the client for keyloggers and found some. I told thomas (LordD1 - i gave him rizen before moving to ML) about them BEFORE the first keylogging attack. He had the ability to tell john (his friend who also had rizen) and troll. They were all close friends but thomas being a retard didnt tell them or change his own password. Then after all this happened it was well known that that rizen client was keylogged.

If only people would have listened to me, I may hate AD but honestly this keylogging shit is really retarded. Also the people who thought I keylogged thomas and john are a buncha downies.

Wow, why are you telling your shitty story here? You didn't leave AD, you got kicked from AD, leaving and getting kicked is 2 whole different things. You got mad at Don, who was internet bullying you over some pixels, and got butthurt and told his coords. And later sending chatlogs to tyler and telling them about rizen's clients features and Dis copying rizen's features to their clients, because Dis wouldn't be ever able to create such a good client like rizen is.
Stop shitposting

M@DCUZB@D

And BTW, we had more chats, you were only in 1 of the chats, cause you were bad and we didn't post anything serious in that chat where you were.

Villagers acting like faggots suddenly surprised that the fellow villager they bullied snapped? Oh my, no one's learned from Oddimonium, have they? :lol:
Sarchi

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm

APXEOLOG wrote:
dafels wrote: And later sending chatlogs to tyler and telling them about rizen's clients features and Dis copying rizen's features to their clients, because Dis wouldn't be ever able to create such a good client like rizen is.

My client was developed before rizen's one, so i think he took all features from mine.

Judging by the Union public client and Rizen client i'm pretty sure most of rizens features aren't even in Union, so how could he have took your features
ChildhoodObesity

Re: Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Postby borka » Sat May 25, 2013 11:36 pm

probably there's not that much difference except for account logging function in Rizen...

also check about forks ...

and dates of clients - afaik first Rizen is 03.06.12, forked from Ender with some ark.su stuff thrown in and maybe a little here and there too
borka

Postby factnfiction101 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:15 am

_Gunnar wrote:i think if people want to make accusations about who the hacker is/knows they need to find some actual evidence first.

I didn't make an accusation.
factnfiction101 wrote:So you know the account thief? or have had contact with them?

It seemed like from his post that he knew the person or spoke to them.
APXEOLOG wrote:Actually we checked their walls with alts before server crashed. We thought account stealer may open gates and leave them opened. So when we logged in to our alts... happy time :D. Anyway it takes about ~10-15 mins to get there with our mains and walls was already repaired so... You kinda slow.
factnfiction101

Postby LadyGoo » Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 am

factnfiction101, your last post is a one big contradiction.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Postby borka » Sun May 26, 2013 12:21 am

know
seem
thought

the only thing i can read from APx post is that he knew that accounts where "stolen" (that knowledge was somewhat widespread at that time)
borka

Postby factnfiction101 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:41 am

LadyGoo wrote:factnfiction101, your last post is a one big contradiction.

Not really. I asked a APXEOLOG if he knew or spoke to the hacker. I wasn't accusing him of anything. What I got was a reply from TKearns and _Gunnar. _Gunnar said in his post that I shouldn't accuse someone without proof. I thought my previous post would clear the air, but I was wrong.

Why are you guys being so defensive? :lol:
factnfiction101

Postby pietin2 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:51 am

Personally I think Loftar knew accounts were being hacked and he was wrong to nuke AD and not dis
dis has done the same stuff Loftar said AD was doing. So if he was going to nuke one he should have nuked both. It's awlfully funny how Jordan Cloes knows when an where Loftar is going to nuke someone and has his co-horts there waiting to raid
pietin2

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled