Vault Tech

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Vault Tech

Postby Adriano » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:59 am

anyway he is dead and its broken
Adriano

Postby Frddyk4 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:10 pm

yeah i know. i heard.

i just dont know how you got there xD
Frddyk4

Postby Frddyk4 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 pm

now im more curious, whats with this AD bullshit and them destroying nodes and places they come across?
Frddyk4

Postby Adriano » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 am

Frddyk4 wrote:now im more curious, whats with this AD bullshit and them destroying nodes and places they come across?

tell me moar bout that, man
never heard about that
Adriano

Postby _Gunnar » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 am

RIP Gunnar (although I hadn't piloted him for more than a few seconds for a LONG time ;) )
_Gunnar

Postby Adriano » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am

_Gunnar wrote:RIP Gunnar (although I hadn't piloted him for more than a few seconds for a LONG time ;) )

but it was enough to bash palisade and leave alot of vandal scents
Adriano

Postby Cutter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 am

rIp assassin of noobs
Cutter

Postby ninja_yodeler » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:58 pm

To Clarify it was I who did that, not Gunnar, so nobody think bad things about him <3

To clarify again that character never killed anyone.

For going through the all the effort of finding that place I do feel obligated to tell you that that place was a gold mine, and I do not remember if i cleared it properly,
Happy diggings.
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

Postby CerberusXIII » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 pm

ninja_yodeler wrote:To Clarify it was I who did that, not Gunnar, so nobody think bad things about him <3

To clarify again that character never killed anyone.

For going through the all the effort of finding that place I do feel obligated to tell you that that place was a gold mine, and I do not remember if i cleared it properly,
Happy diggings.

Well I hope you die too .
I'm right because you aren't purple~ \{╹◡╹}/
CerberusXIII

Postby ninja_yodeler » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't actually play that character anymore, thinking about starting fresh as a q10 noob fending for myself in the wilderness. But death wishes are always welcome, best of luck finding his scents before they expire.

you seem quite angry about the whole thing though. If you were able to get down to level 4, waste time bashing down a decayed vault and idol was the small palisade even worth the effort? we never even touched your mine, which being silver was more valuable than anything (other than the silver) that was found in your village.

( I haven't really been following the story due to the whole bob the cat talk, but if you are not from the village on lake dolby that we broke down then I'm not even sure why you bothered to break the vault)

Also whoever left the winter is coming runestone is just silly, we all know how that turns out for the starks.
Phaen wrote:RIP Homicidal Ninja :(
Let us reflect upon the good he was able to do during his short time in the hearthlands.
Let us remind ourselves of his bravery and willingness to fight for the safety of his friends!
Let us hope he can surpass his previous achievements in his future lives.
<3
ninja_yodeler

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled