I stole from Dis and (didn't) got away with it

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: I stole from Dis and got away with it

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:55 pm

krikke93 wrote:"Everyone to DIS for free scents" should be the title. :lol:

:lol:

Problem is though, everyone and his dog have been to Dis since they left - there's a lot of scents to pick from!
Still, one of them will be mindwarps. :lol:

(All the raiders wishing they hadn't bothered, lol, esp if they return now the lag has gone. :o )
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby min_the_fair » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 am

It would possibly be nice for some people to know that Mindwarp does not live in a village called Molehaven. I would like at this point to be very clear that I do not live there either.

*facepalm*
min_the_fair

Postby Cutter » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 am

you took my LC's in dis, i'll take your lyfe
Cutter

Postby min_the_fair » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 pm

I say again, wasn't me. For a start, if I was going to build a little house with a vclaim and a brick wall, I would put the vclaim inside the wall, because I am not a muppet. Even if I did want to fill the rest of the space with cheese racks.
min_the_fair

Postby jordancoles » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

mindwarp wrote:
julian12it wrote:
mindwarp wrote:So is like, that entire country just full of free loot right now?

Can I track your scents?

If you want to try and follow me for 24 hours straight. I am dedicated to escaping.

Okay.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby mindwarp » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 am

Somebody followed me for 24 hours and killed me after I finally finished my new house. They probably didn't find most of the loot though. That's it, I quit forever. I don't have to patience to play this game without taking too many risks.
Secretly plotting your demise
mindwarp

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 am

mindwarp wrote:Somebody followed me for 24 hours and killed me after I finally finished my new house. They probably didn't find most of the loot though. That's it, I quit forever. I don't have to patience to play this game without taking too many risks.

I hope you're not expecting any sympathy - it's one thing stealing from abandoned claims but totaly another to make a thread about it and trying to look clever.
Until someone claims the kill i'm not even sure I believe it, maybe you just realised your mistake and are now trying to find an escape clause. ;)

Thanks for the lols though. :P
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby mindwarp » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 am

Amanda44 wrote:
mindwarp wrote:Somebody followed me for 24 hours and killed me after I finally finished my new house. They probably didn't find most of the loot though. That's it, I quit forever. I don't have to patience to play this game without taking too many risks.

I hope you're not expecting any sympathy - it's one thing stealing from abandoned claims but totaly another to make a thread about it and trying to look clever.
Until someone claims the kill i'm not even sure I believe it, maybe you just realised your mistake and are now trying to find an escape clause. ;)

Thanks for the lols though. :P

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into =) and I don't expect sympathy. The thread was mostly for fun, but it definitely got me killed.

Whoever killed me should claim it, because it has to be somebody from this thread. I doubt anyone else would have followed me that far unless they wanted to kill me for having a big mouth =). I walked to what I think is the very top northwest of the map, I couldn't go walk any farther.
mindwarp

Postby mindwarp » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 am

Sorry to whoever's village I hid my loot in over night. They probably got vandalized and robbed.
mindwarp

Re: I stole from Dis and (didn't) got away with it

Postby SgtCayir » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 am

hi was this you?
jordancoles wrote:Confirmed no balls and you guys officially win
SgtCayir

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled