Brodgar!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Brodgar!

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks for making it longer - a good storyteller always leaves you wanting more, already, I can't wait for tomorrows!

This is now officialy the highlight of my forum visits. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Yolan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Too much pressure!! ;-)
Yolan

Postby who885 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Best thread in a long time! I enjoy every update and all the screen shots!! Keep me coming and I might come join
who885

Postby Sarge » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Indeed, my favourite thread by a long way.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby Amanda44 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Yolan wrote:Too much pressure!! ;-)

:lol: - Sorry,

:)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Eosarose » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I first moved to Brodgar a few days ago. It has been an interesting time. Although there has been a lot of bloodshed and struggles, I'm glad I came here because I've met some nice people. While I was stomping around making a fishing pole, one neighbor gave me a boat and I used it to go fishing. The next morning, before I could give him some of the fish, I found his body in the graveyard. Two days ago I met a man who called himself sheriff and yesterday I heard tales of his death. Not long after hearing this story from the other villagers, a man with a yellow-golden crown arrived asking for scents. A crowd of 6~8 of us witnessed him destroying a timber house by himself. How can such strength be possible? Why would any of the stronger players care about what happens in these slums? Was it safe to stand near these types of people? My fears were answered when the man turned and murdered five of the crowd. I'm still confused about why any of this is happening. I'm not angry or sad, I'm just glad to be alive. After the man left, everything returned to normal (is this normal life?) and the other villagers seemed to just shrug it off. One of my neighbors let me know his leather was finished. I gave him some pike in exchange for letting me discover it and craft myself a backpack. He is a wonderful neighbor to have... I hope he is alive when I wake up. Is the whole game this dangerous or is there something special about Brodgar? I hope I live long enough to build ovens. Maybe I can save a few people from starvation before I am run through with a sword. I don't plan on giving up.
Eosarose

Postby jordancoles » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 pm

:)
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby virre111 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 am

If anyone wonders where all the corpses are, we had to clean them up yesterday :D . You have to love the Corpsewagon.
virre111

Postby Yolan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 am

The corpsewagon. Love it.

Speaking of corpses I found this old jewel today..

Flame wrote:XDD

And..a new one!
"Normal life in Brodgar"

Yolan

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Yolan wrote:The corpsewagon. Love it.

Speaking of corpses I found this old jewel today..

Flame wrote:XDD

And..a new one!
"Normal life in Brodgar"

That is fucking disturbing.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled