The Black Skull

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Black Skull

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:02 am

Found a hearth vault which calls itself the Black Skull. Big v-claim completely covered in p-claim, mineholes in front of brickwalls, etc.
Here's a pic of it:
Edit: Quite creepy on the minimap. Also, there's a runestone somewhere north-east on the mountain, saying 'Mount Kickapoo'.
Am I missing something?
Edit2: 2 runestones saying Mount Kickapoo. Someone wanted to make it obvious it's mount Kickapoo. I bet there's more of these runestones.
Last edited by NOOBY93 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Re: The Black Skull

Postby krikke93 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:05 am

Meh.. I don't like seeing this :/
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby mvgulik » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 am

Now that looks to me like a vault that's allowed to be nuked by the Dev's, by there own rules.

It would be nice to see it enforced. (If I'm correct, of course.)(And If dev's can find it.)
mvgulik

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 am

mvgulik wrote:Now that looks to me like a vault that's allowed to be nuked by the Dev's, by there own rules.

It would be nice to see it enforced. (If I'm correct, of course.)(And If dev's can find it.)

You're correct but they haven't nuked in a year or so. I bet devs can teleport to people, though, it isn't hard to program, to find someone's co-ords with dev powers and tp to them. And then nuking would be an awesome thing to do from them.
NOOBY93

Postby krikke93 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:55 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Now that looks to me like a vault that's allowed to be nuked by the Dev's, by there own rules.

You're correct but they haven't nuked in a year or so. I bet devs can teleport to people, though, it isn't hard to program, to find someone's co-ords with dev powers and tp to them. And then nuking would be an awesome thing to do from them.

If I was a dev, I'd take everything from that place, nuke it completely, give all the stolen stuff back to their owners and the non-scented stuff to random noobs :D
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 am

krikke93 wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:

If I was a dev, I'd take everything from that place, nuke it completely, give all the stolen stuff back to their owners and the non-scented stuff to random noobs :D

I know it's a joke, but it'd be unfair on the semi-noobs who've worked their asses off to get, say, a Q12 plate armor while some random ass i-don't-care-about-dying noob gets a d-helm and a Q200 cutthroat. I'd just nuke it, and delete non-scented.
NOOBY93

Postby Dill » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:I know it's a joke, but it'd be unfair on the semi-noobs who've worked their asses off to get, say, a Q12 plate armor while some random ass i-don't-care-about-dying noob gets a d-helm and a Q200 cutthroat. I'd just nuke it, and delete non-scented.

You really think it is that easy to get a dhelm and a 200q+ ctc? Your sadly mistaken, Someone somewhere is making the shit and grinding their ass off to get it to the quality it is. Other people just buy it. Go farm purls and buy stuff and stop complaining about how hard it is to get an easy item.
Dill

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

I half way wish that the devs had a close friend they could trust to deal with instances like this.
TeckXKnight

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm

Dill wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:I know it's a joke, but it'd be unfair on the semi-noobs who've worked their asses off to get, say, a Q12 plate armor while some random ass i-don't-care-about-dying noob gets a d-helm and a Q200 cutthroat. I'd just nuke it, and delete non-scented.

You really think it is that easy to get a dhelm and a 200q+ ctc? Your sadly mistaken, Someone somewhere is making the shit and grinding their ass off to get it to the quality it is. Other people just buy it. Go farm purls and buy stuff and stop complaining about how hard it is to get an easy item.

How stupid can you be... Hearth vaults may have expensive items inside because they're impenetrable. If devs nuked and gave non-scented stuff to noobs, those noobs would get expensive stuff unfairly while other noobs work hard to get a shitty Q leather armor or such.
I once that you WEREN'T an idiot. I was mistaken.
NOOBY93

Postby zmurrell » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:55 pm

TeckXKnight wrote:I half way wish that the devs had a close friend they could trust to deal with instances like this.

+1
zmurrell

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled