Loftar, for you

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Loftar, for you

Postby SporTuk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 pm

del
Last edited by SporTuk on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SporTuk

Re: Loftar, for you

Postby Tiberium » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:00 pm

SporTuk wrote:Hello :) I watched this video and I thought ... it's not fair! This is not my vault, but I think it is not fair to the other players:
There is an issue with a battering ram, which does not allow people to keep their characters and their values ​​in a normal village, that provokes them to make vaults ...

I suggest to fix a bug with a battering ram, and to remove all vaults

I think they should fix the bug ram but not remove all vaults i think they should only remove illegal ones.
Tiberium

Postby GrapefruitV » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 pm

thank you for your suggestion, now, when Loftar knows what to do, hnh will be fixed, no more problems, no more bugs
thanks to you!
GrapefruitV

Postby Dill » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:14 pm

SporTuk wrote:Hello :) I watched this video and I thought ... it's not fair! This is not my vault, but I think it is not fair to the other players:
There is an issue with a battering ram, which does not allow people to keep their characters and their values ​​in a normal village, that provokes them to make vaults ...

I think if you go nuking every vault in the world you shouldn't give the loot to one person who is already way more advanced then everyone else. I wish I could have kissed ass to loftar and got all that loot..
Dill

Postby krikke93 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Dill wrote:

I think if you go nuking every vault in the world you shouldn't give the loot to one person who is already way more advanced then everyone else. I wish I could have kissed ass to loftar and got all that loot..

Or put the loot in random baskets all over the world lol
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby borka » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

All those excuses with bugram and such for exploiting auth objects is BS - most of those vault inhabitants use to hide themselves "untouchable" after acting criminal and harm those that doesn't ...do any of those players that play a real No Scents way fear bugramming?!? I guess no...

So what's fair?!?
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby GrapefruitV » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

I would just nuke server, if I was Loftar
because half of community are damn whiners, they dont like when devs are totally away from the game, they dont like when devs are doing atleast something
I agree though, nuking few vaults doesnt solve the problem, and it isnt really fair, especially when bugram exist
anyway I'm glad that happend, now every retarded kid will think before building some mineholes and statues, and probably same kids will be more carefull with bugs
GrapefruitV

Postby Farn » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:25 pm

krikke93 wrote:
Dill wrote:

Or put the loot in random baskets all over the world lol

That's why I check every darn basket I see, or I least I can explain it with that.
Farn

Postby krikke93 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Farn wrote:
krikke93 wrote:Or put the loot in random baskets all over the world lol

That's why I check every darn basket I see, or I least I can explain it with that.

My friend found 2 forge rings and a thimble inside 3 baskets on random spots.
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby GrapefruitV » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 pm

krikke93 wrote:
Farn wrote:
krikke93 wrote:Or put the loot in random baskets all over the world lol

My friend found 2 forge rings and a thimble inside 3 baskets on random spots.

could be mine :D
I leave such things for noobs at random containers from time to time
well, I did before, now our village is pretty much empty and we dont care enough to rebuild it
GrapefruitV

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled