Killed yet again

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Killed yet again

Postby jordancoles » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:34 am

It's funny too because I have these Korean's scents but I'm not even going to track them now because of this :lol:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby VDZ » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:28 pm

I just got killed by what were probably the same two guys. I was looking for Dreams (for a milestone; I don't have any dreamcatchers of my own because I never need them) when I noticed a vandalism scent where the guy I played with used to have his hearth fire. I went inside his home (I had trespassing permission), which was normally blocked by his HF, and apparently I was in the wrong place at the wrong time - he had two LCs, several small chests and an amount of loot he couldn't possibly have gotten legitimately. Then a guy I'd talked to earlier near my claim came in and aggro'd me. Though I was let go initially, his friend eventually broke into my home and killed me a couple minutes later.

jodosa12, if you were one of the two guys who killed me: let it be clear that I had no idea what was inside his house or what he had been doing. I myself am no longer stupid enough to do anything that would leave summonable scents anywhere, after getting (semi-legitimately; accused of murder but perpetrator of theft) killed because of one last world.

-Tennouji Kotarou of Kazamatsuri
VDZ

Postby NaoWhut » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 pm

This whole thread makes me feel like the koreans
are far more honorable than any previous faction

Even with their alt spam
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby jodosa12 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

VDZ wrote:I just got killed by what were probably the same two guys. I was looking for Dreams (for a milestone; I don't have any dreamcatchers of my own because I never need them) when I noticed a vandalism scent where the guy I played with used to have his hearth fire. I went inside his home (I had trespassing permission), which was normally blocked by his HF, and apparently I was in the wrong place at the wrong time - he had two LCs, several small chests and an amount of loot he couldn't possibly have gotten legitimately. Then a guy I'd talked to earlier near my claim came in and aggro'd me. Though I was let go initially, his friend eventually broke into my home and killed me a couple minutes later.

jodosa12, if you were one of the two guys who killed me: let it be clear that I had no idea what was inside his house or what he had been doing. I myself am no longer stupid enough to do anything that would leave summonable scents anywhere, after getting (semi-legitimately; accused of murder but perpetrator of theft) killed because of one last world.

-Tennouji Kotarou of Kazamatsuri

here is picture.

You can looking first post's pic, and my pic's background is same.
saxony is robber my friend's house. i track this...
jodosa12

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled