The Return of Dis, The Fight Against AD + Friends

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

The Return of Dis, The Fight Against AD + Friends

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 am

Since the AD/Dis war posts are being scattered all around the forums presently I'm going to compile them all into this one post so as to save the spam. Any future deaths (including Dis's will be posted here)

Dis's Feats

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29993#p386902
jordancoles wrote:I bothered to actually log on and fuck with AD a bit so I found a bear a few islands over and used the water bug to get him over to AD's walls. After that it was pure griefing fun.

Some initial testing

Then the actual attempts

After about an hour or so I got bored/buttmad at the constant lag so he was given a proper execution.

I may be returning to do all of the statues later, I don't intend to report the water bug until I've completed the destruction so better up your patrols boys :)

Koya wrote:I don't like you :)

Would you like me to give you more reasons to dislike me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30507#p393290
jordancoles wrote:Melsonia Prevails!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZmebU9avzM

Egg City + all villages connected by crossroads down, 3 dead. 1 farmer, Valk's (Windmaker) main and another guy in merch robe + r cloak etc.
Fobia messaged me a night or two ago saying that he'd gotten into a village with some people who were talking about setting up a trap against Dis/Melsonia. Little did they know he was listening. We waited 2 days or so, the LS kept being afk or logging whenever we'd ask him to give access to the idol area with crossroads. After he had finally been oathed, the biggest fuck-up known to man took place. Fobia summoned his fighter in and crashed instantly on both clients. Valk saw a d helmer port in, and both of them logout. We thought that the jig was up, but to our surprise some smooth talking worked just fine. He REOATHED Fobia's alt and Tyler and I were summoned inside of a mansion. The rest can be soon through these screens. I didn't bother to take many pictures during the raid but enjoy.

Care to share your side of the story? Fobia knows the details of getting inside

What would you like to offer for your lawspeaker back?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29993&start=10#p386953
jordancoles wrote:Blarix down. Caught mid loot.

Get out of my Dis.

jordancoles wrote:Image

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29993&start=20#p386980
jordancoles wrote:The awkward moment where you left scents on your farmer...

Dat sxc farmer einher

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29993&start=130#p388459
Mikeyboy wrote:GG dude. :b twas a easy but difficult thrilling fight

LUB U TROLL BBY

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29993&start=140#p388464
Mikeyboy wrote:Image

AD allies be giving phat gear too

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30676#p395344
Shiro_kun wrote:Image

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30676&start=40#p395462
89stalker98 wrote:Wangog - R.I.P soska! :D

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30676&start=180#p396754
NaoWhut wrote:Here's my pictures if either side wants um

I don't have anything against either of ya

Same day

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30768#p396759
LadyGoo wrote:Okie. The old hated LadyGoo is posting again to say a couple of words.

Today is the tournament of qualification to international in DotA. Na'Vi and QPandas were fighting, so our community were watching the stream. Suddenly Portgas asked to track some murder scents. Only Airbase agreed to track them... So we found out that there are some alts running in the old Dis.
So Airbase, Portgas and Apxeolog went to check what's going on. It appears there were 2 korean guys raiding some abandoned plot. The alts seen our guys 20 seconds bfore their friend went out of a house and got aggroed. As a result, this korean guy is dead. He had about 700 ua, according to the defence he drained from one of us.

So welp, we were messing around inside of this plot using our alts. Sadly, Kerrigan's alt called Goldfinger was attacked by AD guys and got killed. Koreans for some reason decided it is one of our mains, lol, and posted it on this forum. His supreme stats were deffinetely equal to the korean dhelmer's 700 ua and gear :D

Afterwards ElMari and me went to collect some scents. The perp was on hf, we got a bit bored and decided to check out our old friend Krikke. Suddenly, the perpetrator went off the hearth fire, so 6 of us on 3 boats decided to check what's going on. We met AD guys near krikke's village, so here we gooo. Realizing that 3 boats are not enough to block the enemies we kept baiting them, waiting for more people to arrive. So were they keep chasing us waiting for more of them to come. Thankfully, Koya made them feel too self-confident, so they did not bother to try to plan B in case they'd be outnumbered.

We were: Airbase, Atman, LadyGoo, ElMari, Andreas and Apxe in the bery beginning. Afterwards, Assasin, Portgas, Jordan Coles, Fobia, Vigilance, NaoWhut joined us. We kind of split enemy's forces, so I cannot tell their numbers for sure. It has been a long chace which lead some of us reach out 0 starving and lose 15 hp every few seconds. For instance, my hp from 1000 went down to 500. Welp, at the end it ended up us killing Troll17 and Cayir. ^^

Epilog.
-1 korean. -2 AD guys.

jordancoles wrote:Rippity Troll + Cayir

Lol you guys damaged my armor pretty good with that r bow, good thing it was Troll's :D
I kept crashing because I was trying to host a skype call :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30676&start=190#p397057
jordancoles wrote:What's this?
"That land is owned by Dill II"

I guess we'd better investigate.

Fancy place

And a fresh kill

I've been told that when these guys are in trouble, they call for Troll17 to come and help them. Sounds like AD allies to me.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&start=70#p397725
jordancoles wrote:More AD down, ty for the new cutting tool :)

So Andreas, Racezor, Skam and Marten were derping around outside when 5 or so (them being the source on that) appeared and began chasing them.
Skam + Marten got hit and escaped leaving Andreas and Zitron alone to fite da AD skum.
Luckily, Dis made an appearance.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&p=397734#p397734
jordancoles wrote:More pictures I've just been sent of being chased by AD and then Dis's arrival

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&start=70#p397726
jordancoles wrote:In other news, Mike (the guy who fucked over ML with the LS password) was found and the second he saw who they were he immediately drowned himself!

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&p=399127#p399127
jordancoles wrote:What's this? Someone in old Dis?

jordancoles wrote:The Great Nuke
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004#p400513

Hard to count this as a win for Dis since it was handed over essentially but adding it anyways

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&p=400885#p400884

jordancoles wrote:First 2 vaults down

IRA (Cayir's minehole vault) and this other random one.
A dhelmer ran into the house and ported before we could get him but we got some other character
Caladalelbeez or something on irc :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&p=400885#p400885

jordancoles wrote:SS Down!

One dead MC character with at least 600 hp on him
I got another q0 shield for Mike Hunt :')

Skeletons always find their way home eventually :)

And Loftar seems to have left the vault owners a message.

Lrn2playlegitlol

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30796&p=401743#p401743

jordancoles wrote:Atlantis Down! Trolls are a wonderful thing. (sun)

Last edited by jordancoles on Fri May 24, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: The Return of Dis, The Downfall of Burgingrammers

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 06, 2013 5:36 am

AD's Retaliations

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30256#p390044
AD Bugramming a Dis trade village
Pickard wrote:Image

As you can see here, ram was placed ~50 tiles off the wall.

I knew one of the attackers, he was in kin list, so we traded before - it was James Hatfield (or something like that).
TradeAgent died :(

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29993&start=130#p388461
The death of Andreas

ChildhoodObesity wrote:lul dat "so called spar" through wall got me gud in that standing combat 2bad, we will see who wins 1v1 outside walls tomorrow :lol:

On side note 1v1d Andreas while back figured i post some pics

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30676&start=260#p398339
AD retaliation, apparently Portgas goes down?

0909red wrote:So today I tracked some DIS fagels and find them raiding a village so with this char
I ko'ed one guy
Had too much cool down since this guy was down within like 30 seconds of the fight so couldn't finish off since backup was on its way, the next guy tanked a sting and I didn't get a screenie but I got the picture of them running after it
Image <---- blood on floor HUEHUEHUE
This guy went down and stayed down
Image<-------- Going down
Image<----------- staying down
This is just herding them around
This is them 2 scared 2 leave bwall
Oh and of course the running
And the pro mvment skeels
Our forces 2 stronk
Last edited by jordancoles on Sun May 12, 2013 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Sarchi » Mon May 06, 2013 5:50 am

Reminds me of a certain thread from W5.

Can't wait to read 60 pages of bullshit.
Sarchi

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 am

Sarchi wrote:Reminds me of a certain thread from W5.

Can't wait to read 60 pages of bullshit.

At least it will be contained bullshit :)

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Sarchi » Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 am

From my experience, not really.
Sarchi

Postby dafels » Mon May 06, 2013 6:19 am

Why do you make this thread? I got more pics of Dis kills than you have here
dafels

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 06, 2013 6:42 am

dafels wrote:Why do you make this thread? I got more pics of Dis kills than you have here

So share them dumbass?
That's kind of the point

Let's keep this current though, killing Dis allies when Dis was completely dead does not count towards the fight against Dis

All sportsman-like n' shit

I made this in a hurry so if I missed any threads or posts I can add them

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby dafels » Mon May 06, 2013 6:51 am

jordancoles wrote:
dafels wrote:Why do you make this thread? I got more pics of Dis kills than you have here

So share them dumbass?
That's kind of the point

Let's keep this current though, killing Dis allies when Dis was completely dead does not count towards the fight against Dis

So then, 80% of these screenshots are AD ally kills, maybe just keep it AD kills?
And some of these killed "AD" people, aren't even involved with AD
dafels

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 06, 2013 6:53 am

dafels wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

So share them dumbass?
That's kind of the point

So then, 80% of these screenshots are AD ally kills, maybe just keep it AD kills?
And some of these killed "AD" people, aren't even involved with AD

This reminds me of the WF war thread against Ainran and Dis

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby dafels » Mon May 06, 2013 6:55 am

your shitposting makes me sad
dafels

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled