To our loved AD Scums

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

To our loved AD Scums

Postby Lordtimo » Sun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey Folks,

today evening i ported to my old village to say hello to my old friends. What i saw is bashed houses and stolen cows.

I called my friends to log in. We checked everything, saw that they Cliffjumped.

Screens here: http://imgur.com/a/IKTvW

You see stone paved in the left corner at the cliff, they jumped over the cliff there. As we were checking the rest of our Village a guy appeared out of our minehole with our keys, he aggro'ed us. The fight wasnt that special as he must had around 1k UA. One of my friends got Ko'ed the other ran in the house. As our AD kid's dont have that much brains, my friend ran in the cellar while they ranned upstairs. He managed to log off. During this time my ko'ed friend also logged off. So no deaths except my alt.
When my alt died i just saw 2 more dhelmers coming out of the mine.

So i just ask you. This village was nearly inactive. And as you didnt summoned them before they logged on, you had no scents. Is it so funny to raid smaller Villages with bugs? c00l KiDzZZ!

PS: Poor fuckers need to steal our q120ish cows hahahaha
Lordtimo

Re: To our loved AD Scums

Postby krikke93 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:24 pm

what tells you AD did this?
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby Oblivior » Sun May 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Things are going overboard with the cliff bug shit...talking about abusing a bug!
Oblivior

Postby Driocku » Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Lordtimo wrote:Hey Folks,

today evening i ported to my old village to say hello to my old friends. What i saw is bashed houses and stolen cows.

I called my friends to log in. We checked everything, saw that they Cliffjumped.

Screens here: http://imgur.com/a/IKTvW

You see stone paved in the left corner at the cliff, they jumped over the cliff there. As we were checking the rest of our Village a guy appeared out of our minehole with our keys, he aggro'ed us. The fight wasnt that special as he must had around 1k UA. One of my friends got Ko'ed the other ran in the house. As our AD kid's dont have that much brains, my friend ran in the cellar while they ranned upstairs. He managed to log off. During this time my ko'ed friend also logged off. So no deaths except my alt.
When my alt died i just saw 2 more dhelmers coming out of the mine.

So i just ask you. This village was nearly inactive. And as you didnt summoned them before they logged on, you had no scents. Is it so funny to raid smaller Villages with bugs? c00l KiDzZZ!

PS: Poor fuckers need to steal our q120ish cows hahahaha

Why on earth would the keys be anywhere he could get them? No alt storage?
Driocku

Postby Dill » Sun May 12, 2013 11:52 pm

krikke93 wrote:what tells you AD did this?

+1
Dill

Postby Colin500 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Why everytime someone gets raided the raider must be DIS or AD?
Doods... check scents then cry about who raided you, stop blaming big factions...
Colin500

Postby talon00302 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 am

Ive raided quite a bit with this bug but I can tell you from the screenshots this is not one of my raids.
Edit: Why steal q 100 cows ours are almost 500
talon00302

Postby BoOty » Mon May 13, 2013 5:34 am

Colin500 wrote:Why everytime someone gets raided the raider must be DIS or AD?
Doods... check scents then cry about who raided you, stop blaming big factions...

Maybe becouse it was ... AD ?

Timo is my old pal, when it happend i just asked few guys from AD and they confirmed they did it. What is the funniest thing, no1 of them care about that they're using bugs against some nab villages, they're ok with that. What is even more funny than the funniest thing - why everyone here can't belive A.D. did this?

Just forgot stories about white knights, or black knights when it's necessary to save the world. Just forgot and your life will be better.
BoOty

Postby ramoness » Mon May 13, 2013 6:24 am

Koya doesn't raid smaller villages with bugs. He just counters big factions, so I'm sure its not AD. Really, trust me. No way they would do it... :ugeek:
ramoness

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 am

ramoness wrote:Koya doesn't raid smaller villages with bugs. He just counters big factions, so I'm sure its not AD. Really, trust me. No way they would do it... :ugeek:

Why would anyone trust a person trying to impersonate Ramones
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled