To the humble Dhelms that murdered us on this beautiful day.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

To the humble Dhelms that murdered us on this beautiful day.

Postby Vex » Fri May 17, 2013 7:48 am

Here we are, having a wonderful day out. Foraging, doing the normal things we always do.
This brave man walked up to us at the Village of Redhands, he asked us "who r u".
We kindly responded "We are but gentleman traveling the world!"
So we continued our travels south, to meet this same brave man!
I put a gesture towards him saying "Hello again friends!"
Then he started to agro me and continue to kill my friend!

tl;dr there's murder scents in a little house to the south of redhands.
Both D-helms hit low damage (60 dammage punch on a character with 20 ua) 2 stronk if you ask me.
Last edited by Vex on Fri May 17, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vex

Re: To the humble Dhelms that murdered us on this beautiful

Postby Troll13 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 am

LOL you guys didn't hit either me or my friend and yea we had shit damage because full change/peas and lower str and you didn't even pull off 1 clip u ran straight into a house and by the time i caught up from killing your friend i ran in and movement punched you instantly it was so bad and your friend just died immediately from running at me.

Also im pretty sure i tracked theft you guys and your hearths were in Reality Retreat unless that was some guy who happened 2 point passed you
Last edited by Troll13 on Fri May 17, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[1:56:39 PM] Vich and Frands: why would troll be dead?
[1:56:51 PM] nick marsala: for all he has done
[1:57:01 PM] Vich and Frands: well what has he done?
[1:57:50 PM | Edited 1:58:08 PM] nick marsala: had me killed got dustin killed sent bad stuff and bad pictures make fun of us saying we are 11 or 5 but im 13
Troll13

Postby sabinati » Fri May 17, 2013 7:53 am

gratz on killing some peasants m'lord
sabinati

Postby talon00302 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:54 am

sabinati wrote:gratz on killing some peasants m'lord

He's gotta keep the plebs in check ;)
talon00302

Postby shrunkin » Fri May 17, 2013 8:05 am

Troll13 wrote:LOL you guys didn't hit either me or my friend and yea we had shit damage because full change/peas and lower str and you didn't even pull off 1 clip u ran straight into a house and by the time i caught up from killing your friend i ran in and movement punched you instantly it was so bad and your friend just died immediately from running at me.

Also im pretty sure i tracked theft you guys and your hearths were in Reality Retreat unless that was some guy who happened 2 point passed you

as far as i see it i walked right up inbetween you and your friend and said ok just do it ;) but GG anyway sir
shrunkin

Postby Vex » Fri May 17, 2013 8:08 am

Troll13 wrote:LOL you guys didn't hit either me or my friend and yea we had shit damage because full change/peas and lower str and you didn't even pull off 1 clip u ran straight into a house and by the time i caught up from killing your friend i ran in and movement punched you instantly it was so bad and your friend just died immediately from running at me.

Good Kill!
Was a fun chase!
Vex

Postby Troll13 » Fri May 17, 2013 8:51 am

shrunkin wrote:

as far as i see it i walked right up inbetween you and your friend and said ok just do it ;) but GG anyway sir

lul i muted chat after the 1st time when you guys kept writing ACCEPT OUR LOVE or wutever
[1:56:39 PM] Vich and Frands: why would troll be dead?
[1:56:51 PM] nick marsala: for all he has done
[1:57:01 PM] Vich and Frands: well what has he done?
[1:57:50 PM | Edited 1:58:08 PM] nick marsala: had me killed got dustin killed sent bad stuff and bad pictures make fun of us saying we are 11 or 5 but im 13
Troll13

Postby GrapefruitV » Fri May 17, 2013 9:01 am

Troll13 wrote:lul i muted chat after the 1st time when you guys kept writing ACCEPT OUR LOVE or wutever

so mean :(
GrapefruitV

Postby Vex » Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 am

Why wont you love us Troll?
Vex

Postby shrunkin » Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 am

lul i muted chat after the 1st time when you guys kept writing ACCEPT OUR LOVE or wutever[/quote]
:o you did not D: how dare you
shrunkin

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled