Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Postby jordancoles » Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 am

pietin2 wrote:It's awlfully funny how Jordan Cloes knows when an where Loftar is going to nuke someone and has his co-horts there waiting to raid

It is called IRC, Skype and spies. We were well aware of the locations of illegal vaults for a very long time. It doesn't take much to head over to those vaults after hearing that a lot had been nuked over IRC.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby borka » Sun May 26, 2013 1:07 am

@ pietin2

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004&start=210#p400953

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004&start=190#p400923

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004&start=190#p400930

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004&start=150#p400745

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004&start=290#p401827

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=31004&start=280#p401131

Also Loftar knew that accounts where taken over - but he also knew that it wasn't by bruteforcing accounts at server but a fault in Rizen client...

so better accuse adriano, Koya or someone else of AD inner circle...
borka

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun May 26, 2013 1:17 am

I was in IRC at the time and Jordan Coles posted a pic of Cayirs vault and said loftar pls nuke and then he nuked lel
ChildhoodObesity

Re: Latest news: A.D.

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sun May 26, 2013 4:24 am

Sarchi wrote:Villagers acting like faggots suddenly surprised that the fellow villager they bullied snapped? Oh my, no one's learned from Oddimonium, have they? :lol:

would you enlighten me with sarchi version? :lol: so someone can actually "learn" :P
Tonkyhonk

Postby evancrossman123 » Sun May 26, 2013 4:35 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:I was in IRC at the time and Jordan Coles posted a pic of Cayirs vault and said loftar pls nuke and then he nuked lel

are you taking about this vault?
evancrossman123

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun May 26, 2013 4:39 am

evancrossman123 wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:I was in IRC at the time and Jordan Coles posted a pic of Cayirs vault and said loftar pls nuke and then he nuked lel

are you taking about this vault?

Yea that's the vault
ChildhoodObesity

Postby GrapefruitV » Sun May 26, 2013 10:52 am

pietin2 wrote:Personally I think Loftar knew accounts were being hacked and he was wrong to nuke AD and not dis
dis has done the same stuff Loftar said AD was doing. So if he was going to nuke one he should have nuked both. It's awlfully funny how Jordan Cloes knows when an where Loftar is going to nuke someone and has his co-horts there waiting to raid

do you really think, that the main question in this story is who and why looted AD first?
I have another thing for you to think about: why did your coder stored ALL the passwords in his email?

but all I can see now, you keep trusting your leaders, which were same guilty in this "hack" as the real "hacker", because Koya already told you his old story about Loftars "anal friends", only replacing Sodom with Dis and burg with coles
GrapefruitV

Postby Dill » Sun May 26, 2013 6:39 pm

dafels wrote:
Dill wrote:This is my story, This keylogging shit coulda been prevented.

I obtained the rizen client without the developer knowing, I later left AD and joined ML ppls. They checked the client for keyloggers and found some. I told thomas (LordD1 - i gave him rizen before moving to ML) about them BEFORE the first keylogging attack. He had the ability to tell john (his friend who also had rizen) and troll. They were all close friends but thomas being a retard didnt tell them or change his own password. Then after all this happened it was well known that that rizen client was keylogged.

If only people would have listened to me, I may hate AD but honestly this keylogging shit is really retarded. Also the people who thought I keylogged thomas and john are a buncha downies.

Wow, why are you telling your shitty story here? You didn't leave AD, you got kicked from AD, leaving and getting kicked is 2 whole different things. You got mad at Don, who was internet bullying you over some pixels, and got butthurt and told his coords. And later sending chatlogs to tyler and telling them about rizen's clients features and Dis copying rizen's features to their clients, because Dis wouldn't be ever able to create such a good client like rizen is.
Stop shitposting

M@DCUZB@D

And BTW, we had more chats, you were only in 1 of the chats, cause you were bad and we didn't post anything serious in that chat where you were.

wowowow, u see mad. I wanted to leave AD for a while cause erryone was assholes. Even before I told anyone anything on Dis side, Tyler Julian and Asendre were all nicer towards me than anyone in AD besides Dove and Troll. If you didn't want this shit to happen maybe you should be a bit nicer to your villagers.
Dill

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun May 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Dill wrote:maybe you should be a bit nicer to your villagers.

Maybe you should grow a backbone...
dagrimreefah

Postby dafels » Sun May 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Dill wrote:
dafels wrote:
Dill wrote:This is my story, This keylogging shit coulda been prevented.

I obtained the rizen client without the developer knowing, I later left AD and joined ML ppls. They checked the client for keyloggers and found some. I told thomas (LordD1 - i gave him rizen before moving to ML) about them BEFORE the first keylogging attack. He had the ability to tell john (his friend who also had rizen) and troll. They were all close friends but thomas being a retard didnt tell them or change his own password. Then after all this happened it was well known that that rizen client was keylogged.

If only people would have listened to me, I may hate AD but honestly this keylogging shit is really retarded. Also the people who thought I keylogged thomas and john are a buncha downies.

Wow, why are you telling your shitty story here? You didn't leave AD, you got kicked from AD, leaving and getting kicked is 2 whole different things. You got mad at Don, who was internet bullying you over some pixels, and got butthurt and told his coords. And later sending chatlogs to tyler and telling them about rizen's clients features and Dis copying rizen's features to their clients, because Dis wouldn't be ever able to create such a good client like rizen is.
Stop shitposting

M@DCUZB@D

And BTW, we had more chats, you were only in 1 of the chats, cause you were bad and we didn't post anything serious in that chat where you were.

wowowow, u see mad. I wanted to leave AD for a while cause erryone was assholes. Even before I told anyone anything on Dis side, Tyler Julian and Asendre were all nicer towards me than anyone in AD besides Dove and Troll. If you didn't want this shit to happen maybe you should be a bit nicer to your villagers.

Anyways, you are not useful anywhere, you don't know combats, you don't produce anything etc.., just asking for shit 24/7 or leaving the game if you don't get the shit given to you, that's why everyone were assholes to you. Enjoy your new buttfrands, I hope you won't get internet bullied anymore.

[2013.05.11. 2:30:19] Dill: i quit
[2013.05.11. 2:30:31] Dill: I got fucked over no matter what i did or where i went
[2013.05.11. 2:30:34] Dill: cause i wont join dis faggots
[2013.05.11. 2:30:41] Dill: but what ever
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled