Latest News: A.D. got nuked

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Latest news: A.D.

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Avu wrote:Actually nuke the whole server. I very much doubt there is anything of worth left to save.

^^^
DDDsDD999

Postby windmaker » Tue May 21, 2013 10:21 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
dafels wrote:> Got my account stolen, goodbye, W6 is over for me I guess. :(

:(
I feel bad even after all the backstabbery
Account theft is bad

talk with loftar (IRC is effective.) , maybe he can recovery u email/pwd , or nuked u ... is the same shit, game is broke and unplayable, talk with loftar for erase u account, and the guy who stole u account never cant use it :)
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby borka » Tue May 21, 2013 10:34 pm

today - shortly after nuking

00:43 loftar > I got a PM saying that there was a keylogging client.
00:43 loftar > Not my problem, then.
00:45 Massachusetts > when Portgas stolen DIS accounts, you returned them
00:45 Massachusetts > bravo
00:45 loftar > by no means*
00:45 Tonky > he didnt return accounts, mass
00:45 loftar > Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, Tonky. :)
00:45 Tonky > he just gave the original owner a way to change passwords, iirc
00:46 Tonky > wasnt it the way you did?
00:46 Tonky > or you actually did return accounts?
00:46 loftar > Sure, but isn't that the same as returning the account? :)
00:46 Tonky > not the same to me ;)

snipped unrelated
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:34 pm

NaoWhut wrote:
Taxaso wrote:So, what now? If Dis takes control and AD loses, who else will rise? Or will Dis rule the world?

Anyone can rise

It only requires the choice

loftar's choice, that is. And loftar wants Mama Jorbian libertarian utopian society. Rise free and unconstricted, my fellow Hearthlings!

DDDsDD999

Postby Sarchi » Tue May 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Anon9k wrote:
Colin500 wrote:So here's the justice
Dis - MASSIVE BUGUSERS - Donators - undestroyable, Loftar love them all ( ahh and of course, account hackers! god damn you all Dis! )
AD - Lesser Bugusers - Not Donators - Loftar destroyed their walls 4fun? because " bug users " srsly wtf?

I believe Loftar's point was not in bugusing, but in that fact that AD intentionally DDoSed the server to crash it. I don't know what happened with all that account stealing, but "lesser bugabusers"? Seriously? AD threatened every village they dont like with bugram and cliffjumped more noob settlements than you can imagine. Anyway, I'm not trying to compare the amount of bugfaggotry between AD and Dis, but admit it, AD deserved it at least for DDoS.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Last world, Dis crashed the server and corrupted data because they were losing some gay pixel war. It's not just A.D. that's guilty. Also, I'm 95% sure APXEOLOG is still involved in account hacking.

Why is it that Dis are suddenly the "perfect angels" when the entire Russian community is shit and full of faggots that do nothing but cheat, steal accounts, and DDoS servers (not to mention intellectual theft)?
Sarchi

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Russian community? God, what a racist.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby borka » Tue May 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Sarchi wrote: Also, I'm 95% sure APXEOLOG is still involved in account hacking.

explain pls
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby windmaker » Tue May 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Sarchi wrote:
Anon9k wrote:
Colin500 wrote:So here's the justice
Dis - MASSIVE BUGUSERS - Donators - undestroyable, Loftar love them all ( ahh and of course, account hackers! god damn you all Dis! )
AD - Lesser Bugusers - Not Donators - Loftar destroyed their walls 4fun? because " bug users " srsly wtf?

I believe Loftar's point was not in bugusing, but in that fact that AD intentionally DDoSed the server to crash it. I don't know what happened with all that account stealing, but "lesser bugabusers"? Seriously? AD threatened every village they dont like with bugram and cliffjumped more noob settlements than you can imagine. Anyway, I'm not trying to compare the amount of bugfaggotry between AD and Dis, but admit it, AD deserved it at least for DDoS.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Last world, Dis crashed the server and corrupted data because they were losing some gay pixel war. It's not just A.D. that's guilty. Also, I'm 95% sure APXEOLOG is still involved in account hacking.

Why is it that Dis are suddenly the "perfect angels" when the entire Russian community is shit and full of faggots that do nothing but cheat, steal accounts, and DDoS servers (not to mention intellectual theft)?

FUCK MAN , YOU HAVE THE MOUTH OF FULL REASON!!
10000/10 Sarchi :')

+9999
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby andrikyuzva » Tue May 21, 2013 11:19 pm

ahh loftar and dis how sweet. I remember hearing from him on irc something about being unfavorable to anyone. :lol:

very funny
andrikyuzva

Postby Amanda44 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 pm

LadyGoo wrote:Would be really interesting to hear some official statement from Koya.

I don't pretend to know much about DoS attacks, only that they are an attempt to crash the server. Without taking sides in any bug abuse debate - which apparently this is not about - then unless Koya was directly involved in the server DoS I fail to see how destroying AD is a fair solution for the crime.

Sorry to those enjoying what has happened, but I'd be saying the same if it was Qant and Dis and the situation were reversed. Surely punishing those directly responsible is a more just response than destroying the village as a whole, esp since this is not about illegal vaults and bug-ramming. :|

Ofc, I may be missing information ...............
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled