Status quo

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Status quo

Postby Etherdrifter » Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

sabinati wrote:why is brogdar even being mentioned in this thread, it's not going to be a major power, ever

I don't think it really wants to be? Not everyone considers murdering everyone you meet to be fun.
Etherdrifter

Postby NaoWhut » Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 am

Etherdrifter wrote:
sabinati wrote:why is brogdar even being mentioned in this thread, it's not going to be a major power, ever

I don't think it really wants to be? Not everyone considers murdering everyone you meet to be fun.

Brodgar isn't even a village, it's just a
community

Anyone can make a village that rises
to the top and takes out the major
factions. It takes nothing more than a
bit of chess
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby DeadlyPencil » Wed May 22, 2013 3:27 am

It would be quite hard to get enough smaller villages together willing to risk themselves in a fight against a major faction. also factions like AD & DIS have no issue with using bug rams, where as smaller villages probably dont want to play that kind of game...

its more likely you would have a single village rise up then tiny ones banding together.
DeadlyPencil

Postby NaoWhut » Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm

DeadlyPencil wrote:It would be quite hard to get enough smaller villages together willing to risk themselves in a fight against a major faction. also factions like AD & DIS have no issue with using bug rams, where as smaller villages probably dont want to play that kind of game...

its more likely you would have a single village rise up then tiny ones banding together.

It's most likely that about 3-5 people would take
down the current super factions
ImageImage
NaoWhut

Postby pablet » Wed May 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Would be nice to be part of a small faction and start killing high level murders and balance this world. it would also be fine to see some kind of politics between villages and hermits in the game, I thought when I started to play that major villages would make smaller villages and hermits pay some kind of tribute for being defended of murders and so but you don't see any of this. If only there were a few communities with coin presses..
pablet

Postby _Gunnar » Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm

All the information you need to start a faction is out there... just make sure you don't give yourself away before you're ready :)
_Gunnar

Postby pablet » Wed May 22, 2013 4:59 pm

_Gunnar wrote:All the information you need to start a faction is out there... just make sure you don't give yourself away before you're ready :)

I don't like being the boss of anyone nor having one but who knows..
pablet

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled