Status quo

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Status quo

Postby pablet » Tue May 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello every one, I got a question for the veterans of the game. I suck at combat so I only know what I read in the forums but I have been thinking about something lately. I think h&h combat and quality systems logic development is to make 1 big faction in the game of people who spend a lot of time and are stronger and stronger as the time goes on. This, c ombined with the fear to lose the warrior alts makes in my opinion an status quo between players were there is one or two major factions you can do nothing against. I would like to see some small community of players to get good at combat and make the balance of power more equal but looks like that isn't going to happen. All this status quo makes the forum boring and the politics of the game even more boring, is there any way to break this situation in world 7 in your opinion?

P.S: I know I speak english like a Russian, excuse me :lol:
pablet

Re: Status quo

Postby Zachary09 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:03 pm

ATM Brodgar may prosper, but there always will be a group of people who know much more tricks than others, thus rendering them "masters" next to many, many other people
Zachary09

Postby borka » Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 pm

If you look back:

Ainran allied with DIS, Ainran vs. DIS, Revolutionaries vs. DIS...

Also what about Koreans, Japanese player conflicts...

Polish Horde...

Odditown...

just because a headline is bigger than others it mustn't be the only truth
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby pablet » Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Zachary09 wrote:ATM Brodgar may prosper, but there always will be a group of people who know much more tricks than others, thus rendering them "masters" next to many, many other people

But when you read about brodgar on the forums you see only conflicts, chaos, murder and cow-rape :lol: how's Brodgar going to make a change in the balance of power?
pablet

Postby Zachary09 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:17 pm

pablet wrote:
Zachary09 wrote:ATM Brodgar may prosper, but there always will be a group of people who know much more tricks than others, thus rendering them "masters" next to many, many other people

But when you read about brodgar on the forums you see only conflicts, chaos, murder and cow-rape :lol: how's Brodgar going to make a change in the balance of power?

Someone is going to care of this pile of shit and dictate what they are going to do, that's the only way.
Zachary09

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue May 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Someone has tried, Zachary. He failed.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby pablet » Tue May 21, 2013 11:33 pm

It's a shame because this game has so many possibilities socially and politically..
pablet

Postby Ninijutsu » Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 am

If you want a new faction, go make it. Everybody is too lazy or uninterested to do it.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby pablet » Wed May 22, 2013 12:26 am

Ninijutsu wrote:If you want a new faction, go make it. Everybody is too lazy or uninterested to do it.

I just wanted to talk about the dinamics of the game, I find it too hard to play so many hours every day. You need lots of time to get even the worst gear to atempt combat and I want to learn as much as possible and try to start a village in world 7 in 2018.
pablet

Postby sabinati » Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 am

why is brogdar even being mentioned in this thread, it's not going to be a major power, ever
sabinati

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled